Page 1 of 2
Kill yourself then, no one will care. Especially your parents.

P.S I didn't read the article.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Dude, STFU and GTFO.

Go live in Iran if you want a fucking theocracy.
Last edited by Andrew C. S. at Nov 25, 2011,
Wage wars against religious fundamentalists...

Rage when president doesn't give thanks to the almighty lord our god.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Clearly the worst thing the United States has done since declaring pizza a vegetable...
Quote by element4433
What if the way their wieners were positioned they could only pee into each other's mouths?

And one had his finger joined to the other's butthole?

PLAY
UG
MINECRAFT

Or don't. Yeah don't.
Well, I guess this seals the deal then. Obama's officially goin' to hell.
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by zincabopataurio
I have a question, is the United States an official Christian state?

People think that just because the us was founded with christian belies that everybody is a christian.
I'm sure if he put god in the speech he would get hate from atheists.
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
That ****ing commie ****. how dare he leave God out of his speech
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by British Josh

So are you pissed because of his omission or are you pissed due to the reaction to his omission?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
This is even worse then when he mocked congress for reaffirming in God We Trust or said Muslims should be able to build a Mosque at ground zero.
People need to calm down, really what difference does it make if he mentioned god or not?
Quote by Laird95
Clearly the worst thing the United States has done since declaring pizza a vegetable...

They clearly intended to declare Ron Paul a vegetable. Horrible typo.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
The United States is not a Christian state. I'm sure what Obama was trying to do was to be as inclusive as possible to the whole population of the United States. Including God, but not including any of the other religions would be discriminatory to the others. Rather than make a short speech longer than necessary by including every single religion, I'm sure he decided to word it in a general way to include everyone.

Is everyone in the United States this ignorant? If the United States were an official Christian state I would understand, but this is pretty pointless.
maybe he thought it was implied
Quote by kaptkegan

I knew that muthafucka was a muslim
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by zincabopataurio
The United States is not a Christian state. I'm sure what Obama was trying to do was to be as inclusive as possible to the whole population of the United States. Including God, but not including any of the other religions would be discriminatory to the others. Rather than make a short speech longer than necessary by including every single religion, I'm sure he decided to word it in a general way to include everyone.

Yes but when he makes mention of no god in his speech then that means he's an atheist.
He's been saying the same thing in every speech ever ever since he's been elected...

The path to recovery will not be an easy one. It will take a while, but we've made progress. Soon the recession will be fixed. Etc.
Quote by magnus_maximus

I couldn't give less of a bloody fuck.

Holy shit!
it's the grinch!
Quote by kaptkegan

Wow people suck.... "duuur, he didn't mention that thing I believe in, durr, he mus be wunadem muslims, dur, thanksgiving is ruined"
Well obviously, I mean he is an atheist muslim.
Quote by Jackal58
So are you pissed because of his omission or are you pissed due to the reaction to his omission?

This, I'm pretty confused TS.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Last edited by palm mute at Nov 25, 2011,
Which god was he supposed to thank?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Quote by OliOsbourne

Anubis is the only correct answer.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
good. im glad he didn't mention it.

Quote by Dirge Humani
Based god.

Based God fucked his bitch.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Last edited by Waterboy799 at Nov 25, 2011,
Quote by OliOsbourne

He's supposed to thank the god in the motto 'In god we trust' but he can't thank that god since chruch and state are supposed to be separate so he didn't mention god which caused everyone to get mad at the fact that he didn't mention god because he should've mentioned god.

(Invalid img)

May god help us all.
ggg1 ggg3

Yep, because Muslims don't have a God. And it's totally not the same God that Christians and Jews praise, or anything.
Yep.
Really? This is something people are really gonna be mad about?! Who cares if he mentions God in a speech, regardless of whether or not the holiday was founded on Christian beliefs? If you're gonna be mad about something Obama does, you should pay more attention to some of the other things that he openly says or does like preach about how great America is and how much he loves this country of ours yet won't say the pledge of allegiance. Even more importantly, be mad about the fact he despises and openly shows his disgust for the organizations that have kept him alive this long into his presidency. If you're gonna be mad at him, pick your battles. Not everyone believes in God. Despite the faith oriented connotation, use of the word is pretty trivial.

EDIT: Took out the bit regarding the flag pin. I forgot he started wearing it after the uprising when he wouldn't right after taking office.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Last edited by Sewn Up at Nov 26, 2011,
This country may as well not have an identity anymore. First he condones mosques at ground zero, now this.

our government has been compromised.
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
Quote by magnus_maximus
Problem?

No Mr.Grinch
just please don't take my christmas tree
Quote by kaptkegan

Page 1 of 2