i updated my ipod to ios5 the other day, and at first it synced okay. now the ipod wont sync and i get this message every time i try and sync.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

this i tried taking it out, unselecting sync then selecting it and unselecting voice memos as i heard they might help it, but its still not syncing. anyone know how to fix this?
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
inb4 name your ipod titanic so when you connect it to your computer, it'll say 'titanic is syncing'
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by behind_you
inb4 name your ipod titanic so when you connect it to your computer, it'll say 'titanic is syncing'

not very original, but okay
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
Not enough Milli Vanilli.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Not enough Milli Vanilli.

Girl, you know it's true.

OT: I would love to help you but I don't know how. Maybe you can update the ipod software from another computer? Or maybe restore it? Sorry.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by behind_you

i've actually never heard that before

try restoring the ipod to it's factory settings and putting your music back on then.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
thats the point... i know you didnt make it up.

and im restoring it as we speak
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
nope :/
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
I think there should be a competition to see if anybody can go one day without having an issue with itunes.

The prize would be an itunes gift certificate obviously.
i dont think i ever have. had a day without it being a burden on my easy life.
My Rig

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700