Hey pit, I just got back from a 4 day cruise, which included two stops in the Bahamas. Coolest vacation of my life, and first time I've been outside of the country.

So, what has been your greatest vacation, and why?
Just a sub-par guitar player..

Quote by darkstar2466
Let's make this the Pit's motto:

"Forever alone, together"

IS THIS FREEDOM, OR CONFINEMENT?! FREE MOSCOE_ESPANOL!!!
I don't know how "cool" it was, but my best vacation was probably my family's trip to Martha's Vineyard.

First we went to Boston and stayed at my cousin and his girlfriend's apartment. We took a tour of Fenway Park and walked around the city. Two days later we went to the Vineyard to stay at my aunt's house for a week. We just traveled the island and stuff. Private beaches, fireworks, an annual fair. It was awesome.

I love Martha's Vineyard.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 25, 2011,
butlins "Our True Intent Is All For Your Delight"

really though- hong kong. my dad was working for two weeks so i was left alone as a 15 year old and just explored. was incredible.
now extra flamey
That time I stayed with my cousin and was drunk for a week straight.

Not a penny spent on my behalf.
I went to Orlando when I was in 4th grade. Disney World, Universal Studios, and a Magic game. It was pretty badass.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
2 weeks spent in South Africa. We stayed in a house at Marloth Park, big area, only buildings were the house (and there were very few of them) and a cafe and restraunt. We'd wake up with Kudu, impala, warthogs and wildebeest outside our front door, and we would frequently see giraffes crossing the road while diving to kruger park, which brings me to th next bit

Kruger park is a wildlife reservation the size of wales. Their is only 1 fence (the one that goes around the whole park) and it is full of wild dog, leopards, lions, monkeys, buffallo, elephant etc. We were driving down in an open top jeep and saw 5 lions in the middle of the road. One time while going over a hill lots of babboons (ATLEAST 200) were walking up, loads of other cool shit.

And a steak and chips ost about 1/2 dollars.
I've never really had a vacation before but I guess a two day weekend in San Francisco counts. Baseball and hanging around the city was pretty awesome.
STಠ_ಠ
Also this time next year ill be spending 3 weeks trecking and sightseeing through cambodi and laos.
I've been to further and more exotic places, but if vacation quality is based on how much it was enjoyed then a long weekend in Edinburgh. Wonderful city.

Note: Nothing on Belfast.
Grammar Nazi.
I'll be spending two weeks traveling through Italy at the end of the year alone. I think that'll be pretty memorable.

Other than that, pretty much all my vacations I took with my family were great.
I guess Seattle when I was 16. I was there for about 3 days. Only memories I have of my hometown. Moved out when I was 3. And we drove up to Vancouver. Nice place.

I've never really been a real vacation, but the only places I really want to visit are NYC, LA, and London.
One week in the Florida Keys, waking up early and fishing all day every day. The weather was great, it was after Spring Break so it wasn't crowded, and it was just awesome.

It was a great experience, and it's one of my goals to go back some day.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
When it comes to vacations, all I really care about is being around beautiful nature and scenery. I went to Italy this summer, and couldn't have cared less about Rome, the Vatican, Art museums, etc. But the scenery was beautiful.

My favorite was California, when first I went to Yosemite, then I went down the coast drive from San Francisco to LA. Never seen more beautiful scenery in my life.
spent a week staying in Heartbreak Hotel and touring Elvis's house and various museums. It was cool. Also got to tour Sun Records and other sites. very fun time.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I went to a resort in Mexico for I think a week and a half or something. It was pretty sick, I got a mexican wrestling mask. I don't remember very much anymore, but the drinks were good. I remember live entertainment, it was pretty cool. And I remember an 60 year old lady with fake tits walking around topless on the beach.
you're a stone fox
Throw on some music and close your eyes and I'll show you my greatest vacation...
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
*Snarky and snide comment resenting rich people and their fancy shmancy vacations*

My grandparents covered 10 days in Disneyworld, and that was probably the best vacation I've ever been on. Just non-stop magic and fun for over a week.
Quote by Saint78
I went to a resort in Mexico for I think a week and a half or something. It was pretty sick, I got a mexican wrestling mask. I don't remember very much anymore, but the drinks were good. I remember live entertainment, it was pretty cool. And I remember an 60 year old lady with fake tits walking around topless on the beach.

Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?