What are some good songs to learn by them where the guitar truly stands out?
Hi, you're better than me. Have a nice day!
Quote by Kilty Boxers
People Are Strange twice? So I should learn it twice?

Three times, the middle one was a typo.

ANyways it was suppose to be lover her madly.
Idk, Peace Frog is cool. People are Strange, Spanish Caravan, and Indian Summer are all good. But as someone pointed out there is a lot of Keys in The Doors music.
They're both an F chord, doesn't make a difference really. Getting rid of the two lower strings just makes it sound a little brighter.

D7 = XX0212
West Ham United
Thank you to everyone, you can all have one free troll post of your choice.
Yeah it just has a different sound to it. It still uses the notes E G# B D, but you may find you prefer the tone of a high D on the 3rd fret of the B string rather than a lower one on the D string. An E7 could even be 020130, just depends what you like.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Nov 26, 2011,
020100 seems easier to transition too, you are very helpful thank you. Can I add you on fb for future questions?
You're welcome. I don't really add anyone to Facebook unless I know them in person, you're free to PM me though.
West Ham United
Awesome and seeing that you live in Aussieland I don't see us being fb friends any time soon XD
Quote by Kilty Boxers
LA Woman has the chords i cant do..

is that not the whole point of "learning"?
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
This is truth you speak, however the chords have always been a problem and I need to practice them some other time.