I have a zoom g2.1 nu. So I want to bring my guitar with me to college which is way on the otherside of the country meaning I'll have to use a flight. My question is would it be possible to not have to bring my amp along and just connect my headphone to my zoom pedal? Sorry if this sounds so noob.
ye you can...you just need to put the headphone jack into the output jack...you might need a bigger jack though