I know people say picks are down to your preference, but i need some heavy picks and i thought how about hetfields?

Are they good??
They arent made of any special material as far as i know so they're the same as other Dunlop picks of the same thickness. Its only the design thats different.
Quote by Necrotise
They arent made of any special material as far as i know so they're the same as other Dunlop picks of the same thickness. Its only the design thats different.

I think they are bigger than regular picks. I think this is to compensate for how he holds the pick.

TS, try Jazz III's.
they are good, i like them, but i prefer max grip jazz iii's for soloing. they are truely a rythym pick imo
My Rig
Fender Blacktop Strat HH MN > Joyo JF-01 Vintage Overdrive > Boss ME50 > Line 6 Spider IV 30

Other Shit
Jim Deacon Acoustic
Yamaha 12 string acoustic

New Amp Fund
£300/700
I like the Pickboy 1.5mm ones, Dunlop Tortex 1.14 (the purple ones) are also nice. For something even thicker than that, there's Dunlop Stubbies at different sizes and thicknesses.

I got a couple of V-Picks this week, which I'm liking so far. The 2.75mm ones I have are nice, but the 4.1mm is a bit too thick imo.