I've got a vinyl to usb player, but it doesnt finish my records. The nail usually just goes up before the record is finished. Is there any way to fix this?
dont eat your pizza before it is cool
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Buy a CD.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Step 1: Locate the part of the package or product that says who made it and its model name.

Step 2: Google "(name of brand and model) troubleshooting"

Step 3: Make some soup.

Step 4: Eat soup as you read.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Icy hot
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
There should be an adjustment knob on the back end of the arm. It should adjust the tension and weight of the arm. This should affect the run out of the arm, and keep it down longer on the record. If you adjust it too much one way, then there won't be enough pressure on the needle.
Find the knob, and play with it for a bit, till everything works out. Hee hee hee!!!
YA GOTTA HIT IT ON THE ONE
pics of gear updated on profile 11/16/09
Quote by GOLDIE93
There should be an adjustment knob on the back end of the arm. It should adjust the tension and weight of the arm. This should affect the run out of the arm, and keep it down longer on the record. If you adjust it too much one way, then there won't be enough pressure on the needle.
Find the knob, and play with it for a bit, till everything works out. Hee hee hee!!!

yeah, this is likely what is happening. keep in mind that you don't want to increase the weight too much, as that could damage your LPs.