Hello,

I recently got to the finals of the boss loop station championship, you can view the video below, I would love to know what you think to the sound, as i am thinking about changing my gear... not too happy with the amp sound.

Any advice on the best overdrive pedals around or different types of cabs would be great, getting a little frustrated with getting that tone i can hear but can not find!

cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQsRun5qK54
Isn't this kind of like a champion race car driver deciding he's not happy with his champion car and changing it out in the last lap, even though he's ahead?

So, you've made it to the finals and you're not happy with your tone. Why change now? You're in the finals...

See my point?
All you have done on UG is advertise yourself. I don't like it. So I will not be helping you out.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Cheers dude,

Buts the treble sound in the overdrive part I don't like, I'm even thinking of selling the cornford and trying a whole new amp.
I had the treble set to one! And still it cuts very high.

I was thinking about the venus 5 Rivera amp, anyone played these?

Cheers for the comments
Try turning up the bass to about 8, the mids to half and then mix in the treble.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb
Quote by jjbarnes
Try turning up the bass to about 8, the mids to half and then mix in the treble.

eww

moar like

BOOOST TEH MIDZ

or scoop for teh br00tz

tro0lo0ol0ol
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Turn the bass all the way up and everything else all the way down and turn on a klon. Any settings. Instant toanz.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Guitarbaddie
eww

moar like

BOOOST TEH MIDZ

or scoop for teh br00tz

tro0lo0ol0ol

Troll is right. Mids have some low treble. If he wants less treble then he should scoop out the bass and mess with the mids from there. Stupid troll is stupid.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio w/ P90s
Epiphone Wilshire Pro Reissue w/ Pearly Gates Pickups
JCA2212c
Vox Night Train
Raven 1x12
Digitech Whammy
TC Electronic Polyphonic Tuner
Earthquaker Devices The Hoof Fuzz
Carbon Copy
BYOC BBO
TC Arena Reverb