i want to have a tattoo or at the very least have a henna on my back of all my favorite bands all the logos and names on my back and my arm and even up to the neck!! what do you think about this?! isn't this cool?

As cool as stupid metal heads wearing jeans shirt with too many band patches on them , all the time.
- - - - - - - - - - -
And in 30 years when you hate all those bands..?
Check out my band Disturbed
Yeah, I'm gonna hide myself in my heros' accomplishments!
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by giiboyy123
i want to have a tattoo or at the very least have a henna on my back of all my favorite bands all the logos and names on my back and my arm and even up to the neck!! what do you think about this?! isn't this cool?

I think you are 14.
Get something that means a lot to you. What about in 5 years when you don't listen to those bands anymore?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!

I can't see how many posts you've had. This is weird.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Hmmm, TS joined three days ago. Now he wants a tattoo. Look what you did UG! You ruined one of our valued youth, the same a way a black guy ruins a white girl for the rest of us! Oh, the horror.
What I tell everyone to do is draw out the design you want for a tattoo, just a rough idea, I know not everyone's am artist. Better yet, photoshop the tattoo on a picture of yourself. Stick it somewhere you'll see it every day, over your desk, on the fridge/bulletin board, multiple places if you want. If 6 months, or a year or 3 years later (the longer the better ), you are still excited about the design, get it. I've done this and I'm always sick of or embarrassed by the idea within a few weeks.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.
Please do this. This is so ridicioulously lame I don't know what to say.

sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I have a band tattoo, if you get one band tattoo that means more to you than just that individual band?

Like i got my deftones one for:
1. Love deftones
2. Start of mine and my girlfriends relationship was loaded with deftones.
3. Biggest inspiration to start playing music

so if I end up splitting up from my band, my girlfriend and start to hate deftones, im ****ed

EDIT: ALL your favourite bands?! jesus
I have a tattoo of the Saturn V rocket on the inside of my left bicep.

Get something that's truly inspiring. Your favourite bands today will not be your favourite bands ten years from now.
MATTERHORN
Quote by StewieSwan
And in 30 years when you hate all those bands..?

Just a phase in your life you can look back on as a part of your growth and development to have become the person you are now.

But it's still pretty gay.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
I'd much rather you have My Little Pony tattooed on you. Like Twilight Sparkle, or Rainbow Dash.

edit:

or do this which is high on the gay scale:

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Last edited by Horsedick.MPEG at Nov 26, 2011,