I looking at getting a low watt tube head. I think I've narrowed it down to the Epiphone valve jr, Blackheart killer ant or the Blackheart little giant.I want a good classic rock sound AC/DC,Guns and Roses,Judas priest.which one would give me the tone I'm looking for ,or is there anything else in that price range (under $200)I play bass, but want record some guitar tracks. Any advice would be helpful thanks
Luna Andromeda dragon bass
Schecter Omen Extreme
Fender strat
Fender Labrea electic/acoustic
Peavey tour 450
Peavey tour 410/115
Galien-kruger Backline 600
Black Heart BH15h
Gibson Les Paul gold top (Knock off)
For under $200? You don't want much.

Either go with a better used amp, or get a cheaper one and use pedals. You know the groups you mentioned aren't using sub $200 amps in the studio or stage, so getting their tone for under $200 is going to be tough.
You may get a little giant head for that but with cab or a combo will cost between $300 and $400 and for that you could get a used Marshall Class 5 which would be better for those tones.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
hundred bucks more, u can get a class 5
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
G&R and Priest are way gainier than what those heads can do. You'd need at least a boost-pedal for that.

Also, neither the Little Giant nor the Valve Junior sound all that great, imo. Dunno about the Killer Ant.

If you want to play them through your bass cab, they probably won't sound great, anyway.
find a Crate Vintage Club 2110 or a Palomino V16.

they literally do exactly what you want.