Hey guys, Im looking to buy some new guitar gear as an early christmas present for myself in a week, so I need some help deciding.
I already know what guitar I want, and thats an Ibanez RG 3570z. Might do the pole-piece-raise/lower-thingy mod and at some point a few months in the future, put in some BKPs.
But what I need to know is what amp to get and possibly a boost/OD/dist pedal. Bear in mind that I dont really know a lot about pedals.
Okey so here we go;

Budget: 700-800 Euro preferably.

Genres: Heavy- trash- and deathmetal. Disturbed, Trivium, COB, Shadows Fall are some bands I like off the top of my head.

It has to be new, used is not an option.

Its gonna be for home use, so I want a small combo amp. But not too small of course

Closest City doesnt matter as I will buy online, from Thomann.de probably.

Current gear doesnt really matter either, Ive got the cheapest guitar you could possibly find and a Roland Cube 15X

Extra info about the tone I want: I find it hard to explain, but I will try anyway. I like a lot of gain and a very aggressive sound, something to make my power chords and palm mutes really sound thundering, but at the same time I like each note in chords to ring out and sound articulate, a muddy sound is probably the worst thing for me, so no scooped mids which might seem a bit weird since I play metal, but thats just what I like. I also like quite a lot of bass, and good cleans are pretty important.
I like my sound to be, as I said, aggressive and rich and warm sounding, not shrill and cold. Disturbed's Stricken has that warm bassy sound, but gets a little noisy and muddy at points, whereas something like Panteras Cemetary Gates or Im Broken sound awesomely aggressive but is too cold sounding.
Bulb in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1X6likPKS8 describes the sound I like pretty well. He talks about what he calls "purring" at some point, and thats what I mean (note that the djenty tone that Periphery has in its songs is not what Im looking for, its the "purring").
Also this guys http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDE2VQzghp4 has a really awesome solo tone.
Lamb of God's - Laid to Rest and Shadows Fall's Redemption has a really great tone I think, along with a lot of songs from the artists I mentioned earlier.

Hope this gives you an idea of what I want so you can help me find something awesome to treat myself to, and thank you in advance.

ps. Ive heard a lot of good things about Engl, and since Im from Denmark I can probably get some good prices.
Ibanez RG1570Z w/ BKP Holy Divers
Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 /w Guitar Rig 5
Stupid clumsy fingers
simply put, because I hate buying used stuff. I know most of you think its crazy but thats just how I am. Besides, someones gotta buy new stuff, or else the rest of you wont have used stuff to buy...
Stupid clumsy fingers
Quote by Bastyn99
simply put, because I hate buying used stuff. I know most of you think its crazy but thats just how I am. Besides, someones gotta buy new stuff, or else the rest of you wont have used stuff to buy...

Horrible logic, and you limit yourself as far as selection.

I recommend a 6505+ 112 with a speaker swap, t00b swap, and a TS7 modded, and an ISP decimator
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
So you want tones that achieve death metal, thrash AND djent?
Gear
Bugera 6262 Head
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
Ibanez RGA 121 Prestige
ESP LTD DJ600
Fender USA Stratecaster
Maxon O808
TC Electronic Flashback Delay
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 Band EQ
Boss T-U3 Tuner Pedal
@Guitarbaddie: I told you, you wasnt gonna like my view on used gear. Also what tubes do you recomment swapping to and what TS7 mod are you refferring to ?

@Adamn124: No djenty sound, but something in between old school heavy and modern death metal... Or maybe Im just asking too much from an amp.
Stupid clumsy fingers
ENGL Screamer or 6505+ 112.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Bastyn99
@Guitarbaddie: I told you, you wasnt gonna like my view on used gear. Also what tubes do you recomment swapping to and what TS7 mod are you refferring to ?

@Adamn124: No djenty sound, but something in between old school heavy and modern death metal... Or maybe Im just asking too much from an amp.

I don't care about your views on used gear, it's just stupid to limit yourself.

JJ toobz, ts808 mod for ts7. You can get the ts7 for $40, and mod it for $5, just need a new cap if I remember correctly.

Of course, if you're worried about warranty or something, you can just get the ts808 for $180.

Yeah, I'd say that is more up your alley.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
If you got to go new, look at Traynor amps, maybe the new bugera Magician.

Jet City JCA22h and a Harley Benton(V30) 1x12 cab
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
If you got to go new, look at Traynor amps, maybe the new bugera Magician.

Jet City JCA22h and a Harley Benton(V30) 1x12 cab

heavy thrash and death metal?

nah.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
heavy thrash and death metal?

nah.

Peavey Windsor 1x12 combo and a TS pedal?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by Robbgnarly
Peavey Windsor 1x12 combo and a TS pedal?

That's worse in my opinion
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
ENGL Screamer Combo.

about the best thing you can get new on your budget.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Do you have some sound clips, or know where I can find some, of a 6505+ with JJ tubes and/or TS808 ? Id like to compare it to an Engl.
Stupid clumsy fingers