Hey guys i was just messing around and I came up with:

BPM= ~120, Swing 8th notes.

E|-------------------|-------------------------|-----------|--------------------------------------|
A|------5-----------|--------5--------7-5----|-----------|-----5--------------------------------|
D|--7------7-5-----|-5-7-------7----------7|---5-7----|--------7-----------------------------|
G|-----------------7|--------------------------|-----------|---------------------------------------|
1 2 + 3 4 + 1 2 + 3 + 4 1 + 1 +

It sounded really really familiar and i think it's a bassline for some song but I can't really remember which, and it's driving me crazy. If anyone knows and could tell me that'd be great! thanks or if I'm wrong tell me that too haha

Okay so I think the 1+ 2+ counting crap is right, in my head it sounds like na-na-na-di-da-diddle dee-dum or something like that. It's definitely swung though, and BPM is right around 120
Last edited by hellbasser at Nov 26, 2011,
Wow, that's pretty generic. I think you need to supply some timing instructions or else there's no way figuring out what song that is.
REGGIE
I recognise it, but probably from the beginning of Have I Got News For You? Sounds like The Jam or a band like that to me...
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Black Night - Deep Purple
It literally played in my head as I read this haha
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
Thank you greekboy! haha I got it now i knew it was something like that, thanks man you just saved me hours of brain damage lol
Haha I know what you were going through, it happens to me all of the time! I'm glad I could help for once haha >.<
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.