Page 1 of 2
Sup Pit,

One of my bros is passed out on the couch, what do I do to him? If you're one of those people that can't take a joke, don't bother posting about how I'm a dick, because you're a dick.
Put your penis in his mouth, then make fun of him for being gay, like a real bro.
Turn the lights down, get a load of friends round and put on creepy masks. Grab knives too. He'll shit himself when he wakes up.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Turn off lights, quietly strum a guitar in the corner where you can't be seen, singing "Kumbaya" in a creepy Voldemort voice. Freaked my roommate out once with this.
Quote by UntilISleep
The classic whip cream to the hand, tickle his face.

I put a sausage roll on his face a while ago for safekeeping if I got hungry, and he hasn't moved or anything.
Quote by institutions
Put your penis in his mouth, then make fun of him for being gay, like a real bro.

I don't think this is a good idea
Quote by Woffelz
Turn the lights down, get a load of friends round and put on creepy masks. Grab knives too. He'll shit himself when he wakes up.

It's just me here.

EDIT:
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
That bro would not happen to be reaper would he? If so, write 'infected' on his forehead.

Yup. I might do this maybe if I can find a suitable pen.
Quote by lancer_7
Turn off lights, quietly strum a guitar in the corner where you can't be seen, singing "Kumbaya" in a creepy Voldemort voice. Freaked my roommate out once with this.

I never learnt Kumbaya
Last edited by devourke at Nov 26, 2011,
Pay one of your fat friends to spoon him?
If you're reading this, then chances are you're procrastinating too
OP is such a typical Aus/NZ bro in all threads it's hilarious.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Get as many rolls of cling wrap (that stuff you cover food or whatever shit with) .. and just go to town on him .. wrap the whole ****ing couch so he can't move at all .. just leave his head poking out so he can breathe .. we did it to a friend at uni .. was pretty funny, they literally cant move at all.
If you've ever seen Dexter .. like that .. but more.
fill a cup with cold water then place his hand in the water until he pees himself (of course you musn't awake him). that actually works, believe me.

or just throw something REALLY heavy at him. you know, just be creative, you'll laugh a lot anyway
Pick the sofa up and take it outside. Leave it in the street with a sign saying "My body is ready" or "Paint me like one of your French girls."

Quote by little_boy
fill a cup with cold water then place his hand in the water until he pees himself (of course you musn't awake him). that actually works, believe me.

or just throw something REALLY heavy at him. you know, just be creative, you'll laugh a lot anyway

No it doesn't. They tested it on Mythbusters.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Pick the sofa up and take it outside. Leave it in the street with a sign saying "My body is ready" or "Paint me like one of your French girls."

No it doesn't. They tested it on Mythbusters.

mythbusters is a tv show. i did it in real life. believe what you want
Pull your pants down, stand over him and bend over with your ass towards his face.
Punch him in the balls.

When he wakes up, he'll sit up and grab his junk and his face will smack into your ass.

Yeah?
blahhhhhhhhhh.
put a knife in his hand, cover it in tomato sauce or some other blood like liquid.

Then cover yourself in tomato sauce, and make a gorey scene all around and have things knocked over ect.

Then when he wakes up,(hopefully) he will the he killed you.

Or you could tickle his nose(after you placed the knife) and make him stab himself.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by little_boy

mythbusters is a tv show that debunks myths though.

It's like a university doing a study and publishing it's results on the internet and saying 'well, thats on the internet. i know they're highly qualified professors and students that participated in it. but i tried it once and had different results... trust me, because i am right."

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by little_boy

I'll believe Mythbusters, thanks.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
I'll believe Mythbusters, thanks.

+1

Quote by eGraham
Quote by theguitarist
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
mythbusters is a tv show that debunks myths though.

It's like a university doing a study and publishing it's results on the internet and saying 'well, thats on the internet. i know they're highly qualified professors and students that participated in it. but i tried it once and had different results... trust me, because i am right."

i haven't seen that episode of mythbusters. did they considered that myth busted or plausible?

but maybe there are some variables they forgot about. i guess that, for that to work, one has to be sometime without going to the bathroom. well i don't know, when i did that, my friend had actually peed himself. i guess it is also possible that he was so drunk he didn't even bothered to wake up to go to the restroom.
Quote by little_boy
i haven't seen that episode of mythbusters. did they considered that myth busted or plausible?

but maybe there are some variables they forgot about. i guess that, for that to work, one has to be sometime without going to the bathroom. well i don't know, when i did that, my friend had actually peed himself. i guess it is also possible that he was so drunk he didn't even bothered to wake up to go to the restroom.

If you don't watch Mythbusters, they rip the myths to shreds.

So obviously the test subject won't go to sleep with an empty bladder. Different temperature waters etc. Then, if they can't get it to work on the basic idea of the myth, they see what it takes to make it happen. So they go to extreme circumstances. They do that with every myth. And it didn't work with that. There's not many variables they can miss out in that sort of thing.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy

This. So much this.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Plastic wrap the **** out of him.
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
I went to go get the plastic wrap but he woke up. Next time I'm with a lot of bros I'll do that couch in the middle of a street thing.
Ejaculate onto his eyelid
When he wakes up he won't be able to open his eyes for a little bit

It's even funnier if you have aids
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Fuck a sheep while he's not looking.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I had a handlebar mustache drawn on my face last night and my brother had some stuff written on his arms last night, my parents would flip shit if they knew I let him drink so we got off easy, everyone else had penises on their faces.
sunbather is shit
Or let him sleep?

Quote by bradulator
Fuck a sheep while he's not looking.

I lol'd.
Put a big fake spider on him.

Turn off all the lights, put a candle on a table nearby and hold a mirror over his face when he wakes up with this playing in the background. I want to try that to one of my friends one day. Actually for extra freaky points write 666 on his forehead too. He will shit himself.
West Ham United
Last edited by King Donkey at Nov 27, 2011,
It's coming into summer, I think he could do without one of his eyebrows. You know, to keep cool 'n shit.
rip devourke ;~;
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Why did dev get banned? Too cool?
Quote by StonedColdCrazy
Fact is nobody has ever proven smoking to cause cancer.
my brother once stayed up for 2 days playing WoW. When he passed out on the living room floor with his shirt off I took it upon myself to draw a very large penis on his back and post it on Facebook. He didn't know he had it because he didn't have a FB yet.
Page 1 of 2