Page 1 of 2
Being a condom. Who wouldn't want to get penetrated by a big mighty penis and then filled with semen, tied up in a knot and thrown away.

Bliss
Professional procrastinator.
There's a good chance that what I've written above is useless and if you take any of the advice it's your own fault.
God. Shit would change around here.
Starting with my penis size.
On playing the Paul Gilbert signature at the guitar store extensively, my missus sighed:
"Put it down now, It's like you love that guitar more than me!"
In Which I replied.
"Well it has got two F-Holes!"
being in a touring band with no label/money problems and play music you love each night
Rockstar? Mythbusters? I mean, there's blowing stuff up and Kari... What more could you want?

Inb4 that giant dick of a man, Jeremy Clarkson.
No such thing as a perfect job unless you love working, but if I was going to say something, it'd be as a self employed millionaire.

I don't mind working, but hate working for corporations. Without that corporation, things would be much more bearable.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Seriously, one that lets me settle down and raise a family, and gives me enough money to take decent chunks of time off to travel with my family. A job that lets me express myself artistically, but still requires a good amount of brain power (like an architect, or something).
MATTERHORN
Navy SEAL, pilot, or NCIS agent. Of course, for me these can be very real possibilities depending on how well I do in the next few years.

I guess I'm different in wanting a job that's not particularly well paying but one that takes hard work and dedication, but has a certain prestige to it and is intrinsically rewarding.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
Last edited by rgrockr at Nov 26, 2011,
Quote by Doctor Matthews
Seriously, one that lets me settle down and raise a family, and gives me enough money to take decent chunks of time off to travel with my family. A job that lets me express myself artistically, but still requires a good amount of brain power (like an architect, or something).

Dat avatar
Musician.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
A job which gives me a sense of accomplishment without being extremely demanding. I want a job that I can walk away from after hours, not something that takes over my entire life.
Good pay and no formal dress code are a bonus.

A man can dream.

I don't think there's anything I can do every day for the rest of my life without ever getting bored of it. I admire people who really enjoy their work.
Quote by rgrockr
Navy SEAL

Oh so you want to be a huge douche
My God, it's full of stars!
My perfect job would be to open a medical marijuana propagation lab, but I will definitely settle for just being a grower for a dispensary or something like that.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by angusfan16
Movie, and/or Video Game director.

Besides the massive stress a director would undergo this isn't a bad choice.

As for me, it would be an international news correspondent. They travel the world to cover various stories. I'd love to do that.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Teaching is pretty awesome.

oh wait, you're serious?

i think being a professional awesome person would be great. you just get paid to be awesome, and you get to do whatever you want with whoever you want because you're that awesome.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by sashki
How do you deal with the obnoxious students?

this thread should answer your question. start at post #105.

Quote by BurningStarlV
NFL punter.

yeah, be the last guy that anyone wants to see on the field (from their team anyway).
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by BurningStarlV
Who cares. You'll make millions to go out on the field once or twice a game.

kicking field goals and extra points is better. then you get to be the leading scorer on the team, with the same amount of effort.
Quote by Dreadnought
Oh so you want to be a huge douche

Just because a lot of them are douches doesn't mean it's a job requirement.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
A-list actor is probably an almost perfect job technically, if you're good. Highly paid, plenty of recognition, you choose how much to work, travel and meet interesting people.
A jesus
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS
Quote by BlitzkriegAir
Marijuana tester

I think I just found a new goal in life. No, seriously. From now on my goal is to find a way to get paid to smoke up. Once I've done that for a few years, I may move on to other trivial shit like college and family.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I think I just found a new goal in life. No, seriously. From now on my goal is to find a way to get paid to smoke up. Once I've done that for a few years, I may move on to other trivial shit like college and family.

Maybe you could get paid to participate in studies of the long-term effects of smoking.
Quote by sashki
Maybe you could get paid to participate in studies of the long-term effects of smoking.

Or maybe I could make it a sport
Page 1 of 2