Page 1 of 3
Most importantly, "Bros before Hoes."

I see too many of my friends ditching out on their buddies for some controlling girlfriends/boyfriends, or leaving friends stranded while they chase some tail. Whatever happened to having some integrity to your bros before pursuing a new hoe that you barely know?

This generation has lost it's sense of comradery in brohood. Discuss.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Nov 26, 2011,
When women gained rights.
Quote by blackflag49
Condoms, for all the copious amounts of pussy with which you will be inevitably bombarded from this moment onward.

We want sex and our bros aren't going to fulfill that desire
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
You know what takes balls? Not giving a **** if your "bro" kicks it with a chick instead of you.
My God, it's full of stars!
whatever happened to the good ol'days when intrinsic and natural forces - such as the driving force to procreate - were more important than arbitrary social bonds between same sexes.

FAGGOTS
Quote by Dreadnought
You know what takes balls? Not giving a **** if your "bro" kicks it with a chick instead of you.

I understand that perfectly well. What I don't understand is having to pick my friend up at 4am because his 'bro' leaves with a girl without telling him... and he was his ride.
So is my generation
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Back in my day we beat women with clubs and killed mammoths.

Bros before Ho-mosapiens yo
Such is posting in Soviet Russia
I'm with you TS. My cousin is like that. He was so cool and fun. Now he's a whipped pussy.

First she made him stop listening to the music he liked.
Then He had to stop watching football, because it bores her.
Now she recently made him sell his Wii because "that part of his life is over." Me and my brothers might buy him an Xbox to **** with her though.

She's a ****ing controlling, egotistical, self-centered, bitch!
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Nov 26, 2011,
I've noticed people bitching about this constantly.

I have one friend who disappeared up into his spawning partner's ****, but for the most part, people just try and find a balance between, now stick with me on this:

Friends and someone they are attracted to as more than friends.

Often the friends take any loss of "brotime", as the philistines call it, as an unforgivable travesty to the sacred order of brotherhood.

Kinda like how if you drink a pot of coffee a day, you become a dick if you have just two cups.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by Cap'n Braid

I have one friend who disappeared up into his spawning partner's ****, but for the most part, people just try and find a balance between, now stick with me on this:

Often the friends take any loss of "brotime", as the philistines call it, as an unforgivable travesty to the sacred order of brotherhood.

Kinda like how if you drink a pot of coffee a day, you become a dick if you have just two cups.

I don't really even think it's bad if you're losing out on time if it's a relationship and what-not, my issue is flaking out and leaving your buddy in a stick. Probably should have clarified in my OP.
Quote by JustRooster
I don't really even think it's bad if you're losing out on time if it's a relationship and what-not, my issue is flaking out and leaving your buddy in a stick. Probably should have clarified in my OP.

Well, flakes are flakes whether they're dating someone or not, I've noticed.

I've cancelled evenings with ladies in my past because of things that come up. Any healthy relationship can stand that pretty easily.
I walk the line between fantasy and reality. One is more fun, the other is where the food is.
Quote by MakinLattes
What if your hoes are bros?

The terms 'bro' and 'hoe' are not gender specific.

Quote by Waterboy799
impossible.

being in college has taught me that no matter what girls say or how cool they think they are, they will never be a "bro"

I disagree.
Quote by JustRooster

they arent your bros if they are doing that shit

call em out on it

or schedule a night to chill with one of them then invite your girl over and go lock yourself up in your room and bang the shit outta her while the 360 you were playing with your bro is on pause.
i think it has to do with everyone being politically correct and all this new age parenting.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
There's always another option...

To the Octagon!
I'm all about bros before hos, UNLESS I have a chance at getting some

my bros aren't gonna have sex with me, and even if they would (and they wouldn't), i'm hetero
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
ugh, my post was deleted by accident.

Quote by JustRooster

I disagree.

you can if you like but when it comes down to it, guys and girls have much two very different thinking processes.

i can be friends with girls and i have one female friend in particular who is a great friend of mine...but it's not the same as having a close guy friend you can bullshit around with.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by JustRooster
I understand that perfectly well. What I don't understand is having to pick my friend up at 4am because his 'bro' leaves with a girl without telling him... and he was his ride.

Beat dat ass
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by JustRooster
The terms 'bro' and 'hoe' are not gender specific.

I mean, you have a bro who becomes your hoe. Or, all your bros become your hoes. In that case, the bro and the hoe in question are the same person. Then, a bro can never come before a hoe, and vice versa. In those cases, would any testicular integrity be lost or would it be the ultimate form of bro-ness?
Last edited by MakinLattes at Nov 26, 2011,
Around here if a guy is about to get laid, his bros will give him a brofist and find their way home without bitching about it. When did bros get so bitchy about finding a ride?
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Quote by Metallicuh
We want sex and our bros aren't going to fulfill that desire

Some of them might...
OUT OF ORDER
Quote by JustRooster
Most importantly, "Bros before Hoes."

I see too many of my friends ditching out on their buddies for some controlling girlfriends/boyfriends, or leaving friends stranded while they chase some tail. Whatever happened to having some integrity to your bros before pursuing a new hoe that you barely know?

This generation has lost it's sense of comradery in brohood. Discuss.

"Bros before Hoes" is a modern concept. And a completely ridiculous one.

Don't ditch your friends for some random slag, regardless of gender, but legitimate partners do need some kind of priority.

Some people need a dose of man the **** up.
Quote by Idiot_Son
i went to the pub. the look on the bartenders faces when they realised theyd been serving me alcohol illegally for the past two years was priceless.

Quote by stiff-upper-lip
DoGaLog, i think youv jst owned everyone on this thread and well done.
-Me and two friends walking into a pool hall. Suddenly one friend gets a text from a girl.

-After reading it, he looks at us and says "...There is pussy to be had."

-Me and the other friend nod at him, in assurance that we understand.

THAT is a bro relationship.
Quote by The Madcap
-Me and two friends walking into a pool hall. Suddenly one friend gets a text from a girl.

-After reading it, he looks at us and says "...There is pussy to be had."

-Me and the other friend nod at him, in assurance that we understand.

THAT is a bro relationship.

Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
A girlfriend is not a hoe. For random girls, the rule applies.

Common misunderstanding.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Quote by bingeandletgo
When women gained rights.

That's a ridiculous answer. It doesn't matter if you're a man, woman, straight or gay. If your boyfriend/girlfriend is controlling, there's some serious thinking you should do.

Quote by MakinLattes
I mean, you have a bro who becomes your hoe. Or, all your bros become your hoes. In that case, the bro and the hoe in question are the same person. Then, a bro can never come before a hoe, and vice versa. In those cases, would any testicular integrity be lost or would it be the ultimate form of bro-ness?

Friends in benefit are what I call it, but bro-hoe would be a cool name too.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Nov 26, 2011,
Quote by Cap'n Braid

This.

I've recently met this new girl, and my friends get upset because I "ditch" them to until out with her. For some reason if I'm not spending every minute of the day with them, I'm ditching them.
Quote by Weaponized
Yep, sounds like most of my friends with girlfriends

It's like I don't exist anymore

I feel ya bro.
Page 1 of 3