thought i'd post a quick NGD..

it's been in the making for 18 months now! finally shelled out the money to get what i've wanted for so long..

so i wanted a telecaster, i looked high and low for a very long time.. tried all the variations but still only the traditional kept on my shopping list!

so here it is..

Fender USA Standard from 2001, lovely sunburst with a very very nice maple neck..
I won't bore you with the rest of the spec, I'm sure tele enthusiasts will know!

Review:

Build quality: absolutely top draw, over 10 years old and still feels beautiful and has a nice worn in feel all over - which makes it nicer imo!
The case is well used with a loose handle but nevermind!

Sound: the alinco pickups are lovely, just what i was after, all of the clarity and bite you need... perfect for what i play..

Overall: absolutely love it, need to get the strings changed and maybe a slight tweak on set up but to be honest it's very minor.. for me... 9.5/10

Not done a review in ages, have i missed anything?

thanks!

will get more pics when i have a better camera - if people want!
HNGD! Classic tele, when i think "telecaster" that's the exact one i think of. I love the sound of teles, but i can never get comfortable playing one for some reason. Plan on building one soon though!

I would recommend yes, change the strings and have it properly intonated and set up and you'll be good to go!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I used to hate Tele's. I think every does at some point, but they definitely grow on you. It's a great no bullshit guitar that's designed to get the job done and does so very well.
is the hardware gold? I can't tell if it is or if it's just the camera effects.

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low
kick ass man.
WARNING:
The above is most likely sarcasm, so fuck yourself if you're offended.
Quote by shavorules42
Hey look! An intelligent post!
Quote by WCPhils
One time I saw a religious person eating so I don't do that anymore.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Save water. Drink alcohol.
I really envy you, man. That is one sexy Tele. HNGD!!

I myself want a Baja Tele. Maybe I'll have enough for it next year
Gibson Firebird 70s Tribute
Orange TH30
Zilla 2x12 Fatboy
Big Muff Pi
change yo siggy
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
I own a 2000 MIA standard with the same finish and neck and everything. The only thing is that I have a black pickguard. Anyways, it has the best neck I've ever played on and it's a really solid guitar. The only problem is that the way it's set up now it doesn't really do my style of music very well. However, as a guitar to play anything from rock to jazz it does the job well and it's fun to play acoustically too. You got a nice guitar my friend.
Gear:

Squier Strat
Epiphone Explorer
Agile AL-3100

No AMP