Ok, so I'm convinced that what I really need is a new tremolo (ok, so I'm talking about the pedal effect, and I've never owned one, so w/e).

I was hoping you guys could send me a few links to a few songs that use it. I know it basically shifts the volume up and down, but I notice a lot of demos don't use the shape control feature much, and I'm curious if there are any bands that make extensive use of the effect.

Thanks!
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.
I am LOVING these. Outside of surf and rockabilly, are there any genres I should look to for tremolo use?
Maximum volume yields maximum goats.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Nov 27, 2011,
throw a light trem on yellow ledbetter. sounds perfect. im not 100% sure, but i would swear mccready is using a very subtle trem effect or perhaps a leslie (he was in fact attempting to play in a hendrix like style for that song).

oh yeah, throw a light trem on hedrix stuff. he used a leslie. with a good tremolo pedal set right you can kinda get that sound.

i just got a lovepedal babyface and its awesome after you tweak the internal controls.

edit:

yeah i would say there is a very slight vibrato effect. VERY discrete. anyways i like to play that way. best thing about a good tremolo unit is that they can add depth and sparkle to a clean tone and make it sound amazing.

sure effects like green day is cool, but the best way i like to use trem is when you probably cant even tell its there. like i said, just add depth and SHIMMER is the better word.
Last edited by ikey_ at Nov 27, 2011,
I think radiohead;'s creep uses a shimmer tremolo effect
Quote by ErikLensherr
It's threads like this that separate grammar Nazis from only mildly anti-Semitic grammar conservatives.
Set it off - Audioslave. Awesome intro with trem.
Peavey 5150
Mesa Mark IV
Mesa Single Rectifier (Series 1)
Fender Custom Shop Tonemaster
Roland Microcube

-Whitebox OS 1x12
-Port City OS 1x12

Digidesign Eleven RackAxe Fx Ultra