Hi chaps,

Looking for a great acoustic guitar that sounds good and easy to play on.

Just using it for singalongs

Suggest away!
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
Burny LG75-GR
Epi SG Pro 1966 Ltd Ed
PRS Angelus SE Custom

Korg Pandora effect unit (for practising)
Slash CryBaby
Blackstar HT-5
Korg RC2 Looooooper
Get a Takamine! My EG-341SC plays like a dream! And for that amount you can easily get an EG-360.

Takamine is known to produce some really good acoustics.
No gear.. Just tits.. And some gear.. Mostly Fenders.. And tits.. A Takamine acoustic.. An Orange tube amp.. A shitty Fender amp.. AND TITS! And a big fuckload of pedals that i don't know how to use..
Thanks mate!

I googled it and it looks FANTASTIC! Any other suggestions guys? Don't really want an electro acoustic and I guess some of the money I'm paying for goes towards those electronics?

http://www.gear4music.com/Guitar-and-Bass/Takamine-EG360SC-G-Series-Electro-Acoustic-Guitar/9RC

I want it for singing along to songs like I do here. I know my voice isn't the greatest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxbQm3tXqeo
Ibanez PGM301 signed by Paul Gilbert
Ibanez PGM 500
Ibanez Fireman custom
Saving for a GH100L/VH100R
Orange PPC212 2X12
First off I should say I that believe your price range is a little under $750us.

Assuming you are looking for a Dread, I own the following guitars that fit your price range and would highly rec both:

Guild GAD25
$700 (all mahog, made in Korea). It is an excellent guitar for the money. The tone is comparable to much, much, much more expensive guitars (not quite a Martin D18, but better than just about anything else). People are blown away by this guitar. Great action.

Epiphone DR-500m ("masterbilt");
Best under $500 solid-spruce/mahog, in my humble opinion. Made in china, but in a separate facility that only produces the "masterbilt" line (not the other low end Epi's). Many people have played this guitar and been very surprised at the all around quality. Consistent action, great bass and mids, bright with lighter gauge strings. Consistently rated a "5-star" guitar by the experts that aren't brand-loyal snobs. Not just an entry level guitar, I do own a Martin D28 and I still play this one quite a bit. LOUD

But as has been said many times before, the "best" guitar is subjective. We're all victims of our own senses.

Play a Takamine and a Seagull too.