Hey guys, I posted this song awhile back and everyone seemed to like it. It has now been completely rerecorded in Logic and I finally got Superior 2.0. I would say this is definitely my best mix to date.

Here's the play through of the song:

I should have the completed song up on my sound cloud sometime soon also!

Also here is another video of me and our lead guitar player tracking a new song we've been working on.

Please like our Facebook page and get yourself some free downloads! Far Dareis Mai | Facebook
The Wheel of Time series are the best books ever, glad to see your band and song named after them, lol. The song sounded good too, I enjoyed it! The guitars sound like they were maybe a tiny bit loud, but that's more about your taste than anything. Cheers, and congrats on the awesome mix!
Quote by kibatsume
The Wheel of Time series are the best books ever, glad to see your band and song named after them, lol. The song sounded good too, I enjoyed it! The guitars sound like they were maybe a tiny bit loud, but that's more about your taste than anything. Cheers, and congrats on the awesome mix!

Thanks man! I do really enjoy the Wheel of Time and name songs from those books all the time. I'm really glad you enjoyed it and thanks for the compliments! I do tend to mix the guitars a bit loud most of the time too