I can't believe there's not one thread for Kings X on this forum (actually, there's one in the modern rock section but it doesn't belong there.) Shame on you all. Shame on you, shame on your house, shame on your cow...

Anyway, I thought I'd make a thread myself because they must have a few fans on here, even if they aren't discussed.

For those of you who don't know, they're a heavy metal/prog band originating in the 80's. I highly recommend their album 'Out of the Silent Planet.'

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/King%27s_X/1422
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBawtdN94iM
Quote by Butt Rayge

Anyway, I thought I'd make a thread myself because they must have a few fans on here, even if they aren't discussed.

LOL wtf is King X :P
Their first six albums are all great. I don't exactly think of them as a metal band (even though they have definite metal songs, as well as Dogman in its entirety) but for heavy rock with a great balance of groove, melody, and passion they are unbeatable.
Quote by HamburgerBoy
Their first six albums are all great. I don't exactly think of them as a metal band (even though they have definite metal songs, as well as Dogman in its entirety) but for heavy rock with a great balance of groove, melody, and passion they are unbeatable.

That's probably a fair assessment. I haven't heard a lot of their stuff, but I don't think it's too much of a stretch to have them in here.
This is wonderful, wonderful stuff, thanks. It reminds me of a slightly less weird and "out there" Rush.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
In fact, I have just ordered 3 of their albums.
'Thine Eyes Bleed':

Quote by CSguitarvocal
More like... Thine Butthole Bleeds... from all the gay sex you have!!! Ahahaha!

Quote by Butt Rayge
Fuck off already, you fucking faggot fuck.

amidoinitrite?

Quote by DeAd-RiP
I don't care for slipknot unless I'm so drunk I don't care about anything.
Quote by matt85210
This is wonderful, wonderful stuff, thanks. It reminds me of a slightly less weird and "out there" Rush.

lol no thanks I'll stick to Rush
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.