http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Vintage-VINTAGE-1984-RICKENBACKER-SG412-855-106779185-i2031632.gc
Rickenbacker 1984 SG412 855
I saw it in the store its in good condition, one of my buddies in there said its worth alot of money because its from england or something but i dont like to trust people from guitarcenter. As you guys know i play punk/rock/hardcore this would be my first cab too.
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
That link doesnt work but I found another on Google in Sacramento for $199.
How much were they asking at GC?
Quote by dazza027
That link doesnt work but I found another on Google in Sacramento for $199.
How much were they asking at GC?

199 is the universal price at ug for that piece so yeah 199
ESP LTD EC-1000 vintage black
sunburst fender MIM tele
Epiphone LP standard ebony
Mesa/boogie dual rectifier
Mesa/Boogie .50 caliber plus head
Marshall JCM900 Hi-gain MII 2500
Fender Hot rod Deluxe
You've never heard of Rickenbacker? George Harrison played some. Cliff Burton of Metallica played a Rickenbacker sometimes. Hell, even Scott Pilgrim in Scott Pilgrim Versus the World plays one.
Rickenbacker guitars and basses are awesome, but I cant speak as to the quality of their cabs. I didnt even know they made them. But at $200 can you really go wrong? The only way to know for sure is to go and play it.
Rickenbacker cabs are probably great stuff. They're more known for their guitars and basses but they're a very high end company in general.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by Cloudkicker
http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Vintage-VINTAGE-1984-RICKENBACKER-SG412-855-106779185-i2031632.gc
Rickenbacker 1984 SG412 855
I saw it in the store its in good condition, one of my buddies in there said its worth alot of money because its from england or something but i dont like to trust people from guitarcenter. As you guys know i play punk/rock/hardcore this would be my first cab too.

rickenbacker is old school. for example, they had produced the 'frying pan' ~10 years before Leo Fender's shop was a Rickenbacker authorized repair shop (before fender started their own line). rickenbacker is mainly known for their bass gear, but their guitars were played by many notable bands as well (like the beatles). they were also Los Angeles based (now Santa Ana).

rickenbacker is just high end gear. no idea what is in that cab though... early 80's, i'd lean toward G12-65's, but it could be something like eminence 1228K's or tons of other things.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae