Page 1 of 4
Well, the inevitable has happened. After me travelling around Italy for 3 months, the girl I left back in England has moved on.

This is obviously completely fine. I would be lying if I said I didn't engage with the occasional Italian girl, but still, returning to England without her to welcome me back, I find myself at a somewhat loose end.

So Pit, how do you deal with being thrown into the lion's den which is single life?
Get used to fapping lots.

But apart from lack of sex on tap, single life is far more fun.
Quote by Kozlic
Music doesnt need to be quality to be good.

Press eject, give me the tape, if you know what's good for you
> Open phone
> Mass text all women: "Come to my house. I'm having a great sale : All clothes 100% off!"
> Acquire bishes
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
It's simple.

You wake up
You go to work
You go home
You cook yourself a meal
You play guitar / watch TV / play video games / whatever
You shower
You go to bed

It's quite simple, really. I've been single my entire life, and any attempt to change that has only made me hate people more. It got to the point where I became such a misogynist that I'd enjoy turning women down in creative ways even if they asked me out.
Quote by CV334
It's simple.

You wake up
You go to work
You go home
You cook yourself a meal
You shower
You go to bed

It's quite simple, really. I've been single my entire life, and any attempt to change that has only made me hate people more. It got to the point where I became such a misogynist that I'd enjoy turning women down in creative ways even if they asked me out.

fag
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
fag

Ha. Haha.

No, not really, but nice try. I knew some moron would say that.
Quote by CV334
It's simple.

You wake up
You go to work
You go home
You cook yourself a meal
You shower
You go to bed

Yeah... that life gets to be real dry, real fast. It's fitting for folks who are unable to effectively communicate and and connect with others, but for everybody else it's the monotonous daily drone.

Don't get me wrong, I love to do all of those things... but to repeat that cycle for months on end just leads to a stale depressed mood. I guess you don't know what you've got till it's gone.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by CV334
It's simple.

You wake up
You go to work
You go home
You cook yourself a meal
You shower
You go to bed

You sound like a real winner.

As for me, I listen to The Smiths a lot.
>Go to sleep
>Leave window open
>Wake up covered in bitches
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I guess nobody saw the cynical humor in my post, and would rather insult me for its face value.

Oh well. *shrugs*
I find drunken brawls in groceries stores really help to take the edge off.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by CV334
It's simple.

You wake up
You go to work
You go home
You cook yourself a meal
You shower
You go to bed

That sounds like an absolutely awful life.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
That sounds like an absolutely awful life.

Excellent. Another notch on my wall.

I guess I'm the only one with a cynical sense of humor.
Italy is full of hot chicks, I've heard. What're you complaining about?
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Quote by CV334

I don't get how there's any humor in that post? You just listed what sounds like a horribly boring day? Maybe 'cynical humor' isn't my thing.
Quote by Kozlic

Quote by CV334

You are so unique. It's borderline obscene.
Ах, так вы не пьете и не курите?
Хорошо для вас: вы здоровым умрете!
Quote by CV334

Don't blame yr failure as a comedian on everyone else's sense of humor.
I think "cynical sense of humor" is a euphemism for his hand.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Forkman
I don't get how there's any humor in that post? You just listed what sounds like a horribly boring day? Maybe 'cynical humor' isn't my thing.

It was a stab at a forever-alone joke.

The point is, you wake up and go about whatever it is you do when you aren't in a relationship. It's not like the skies turn red and water turns to fire. That's the point I was trying to make. I figured I'd add a little humor by making fun of myself at the same time, but nobody got it.
Quote by CV334
It's simple.

You wake up
You go to work
You go home
You cook yourself a meal
You shower
You go to bed

If you're under 20 this is just non sense. But if you're older, I don't know what to say. I've been single all my life and I'm 22 and like many people here will tell you, that lifestyle gets dry real fast. It has made me feel empty sometimes.
Quote by CV334
It was a stab at a forever-alone joke. There's a sliver of truth to it...

The point is, you wake up and go about whatever it is you do when you aren't in a relationship. It's not like the skies turn red and water turns to fire. That's the point I was trying to make. I figured I'd add a little humor by making fun of myself at the same time, but nobody got it.

Well man, the whole "any attempt to change that has only made me hate people more. It got to the point where I became such a misogynist that I'd enjoy turning women down in creative ways even if they asked me out" came off as more sociopathic than cynically humorous. So, ya know.
Quote by metaldud536
If you're under 20 this is just non sense. But if you're older, I don't know what to say. I've been single all my life and I'm 22 and like many people here will tell you, that lifestyle gets dry real fast.

I'm 23.

I'd go back and delete my post, but people have already quoted the hell out of it, and any possibility of explaining it fully is out the window. I thought it would get a laugh and that would be it.

My mistake.
Sorry, most of us have a sense of humour.

EDIT: Some*
EDIT2: A few*
EDIT3: lol none*
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I'm single and ready to mingle!

But seriously, it's good cause you don't have I guess a ball and chain.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by ErikLensherr
I think "cynical sense of humor" is a euphemism for his hand.

Which reminds me, my cynical sense of humors are strangley soft but I never use lotion or anything. It's to the point where lots of people are weirded out by my soft-like-a-baby's-backside cynical sense of humors.

What do, Pit?
Quote by due 07
Which reminds me, my cynical sense of humors are strangley soft but I never use lotion or anything. It's to the point where lots of people are weirded out by my soft-like-a-baby's-backside cynical sense of humors.

What do, Pit?

You accidentally the whole thing.

Like I did to this thread.
Quote by CV334
You accidentally the whole thing.

Like I did to this thread.

... resident misanthrope indeed.
Quote by due 07

What do, Pit?

I actually have the same thing. It's always an awkward moment when someone starts touching them and asking "how are they so soft?!?!"

Soft cynical sense of humour-ed high-five?
Quote by Kozlic

Quote by UntilISleep
What's your avatar from now, due?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=y9rFoPyqFoA#t=16s

\m/ \m/

Quote by Forkman
I actually have the same thing. It's always an awkward moment when someone starts touching them and asking "how are they so soft?!?!"

Soft cynical sense of humour-ed high-five?

For the most part, da bishes love 'em but there's still some that are like "lolwut?"
Quote by Trowzaa
Fun fact: My left bollock is called Marc, my right is Bolan and my penis is called T Rex. True story.

Ha, British vernacular.

That is a fun fact, though. I don't have any neat names for my genitals; I guess I've not forged a strong enough emotional bond with them.
Last edited by due 07 at Nov 26, 2011,
Quote by Trowzaa
Fun fact: My left bollock is called Marc, my right is Bolan and my penis is called T Rex. True story.

What a coincidence, my right bollock is called T., my left is Rex, and my dick is Marc Bolan.
Quote by CV334
It's simple.

You wake up
You go to work
You go home
You cook yourself a meal
You shower
You go to bed

Sounds like my life
Quote by Trowzaa

I love your sig, that song is amazing.
STಠ_ಠ
Quote by MiserySignals11
Sounds like my life

I'm sorry man. Mine too, unfortunately.

You know, I had to step away from my PC for a bit after typing that and responding to people. I really try not to get an attitude on this forum or any other, mainly because I do enjoy trying to help people out when I can, and I've had a lot of help from others here too.

I really didn't mean any harm by what my post, and I honestly thought it was funny. I didn't realize others might take it differently. Of course, if they weren't obligated to respond to it, but that's water under the bridge. I am sorry it kinda got out of hand though.

My little quip about hating people and being a misogynist is partially true though. Not to go into a huge sob story, but I've never been much for being social. I had no friends growing up, or even in college. Hell, I started college when I was 15. Nobody even wanted to talk to me, and I didn't help matters by avoiding people. When I finally found a hobby where I could make friends, they took advantage of me and I wound up losing a substantial amount of money. As for women... The only ones that ever expressed any interest in me were users, always asking me for help because they knew I was naive. I told a few of them off in interesting ways when I found out.

So, I gave everything up, moved across the US, started over, and I'm back doing nothing but working all the time and don't have a single friend around here. So yes, that's pretty much an accurate description of my life. All work and no play. You get to a point where every time you try, you get figuratively beaten into submission.

I didn't want anyone to think I was trolling, so I figured I'd just explain it.
Last edited by CV334 at Nov 26, 2011,
Page 1 of 4