Page 1 of 3
Hello pit,

Tell me about the biggest health scares you encountered whether it was life threatening or just a false alarm.

My biggest health scare was a massive diarrhea attack. I couldn't sleep because of massive stomach pains and when I got to the bathroom my shit was just pure water with fecal elements. This got on for a week and I was almost too weak to go to my water dispenser to drink water. Good thing my girlfriend got there on time when I was too weak or I could have dehydrated to death.
In a similar vein to TS' story, I drank a whole bottle of Simply Apple and proceeded to eject a brown river from my ass for the rest of the day.
And you shall forever be known as the diarrhea boy.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

It would probably be when I was bleeding out my ass and thought it was colon cancer.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Amphetamine overdose. Wasn't very fun. Other than that, the scariest things i've had with health was finding a bunch of red bumps on my chest and arms. Still have no clue what causes them.
Quote by Trowzaa
And you shall forever be known as the diarrhea boy.

This
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I had skin cancer. That kind of mildly sucked. They cut it off though and now I'm fine but I have to go back once a year for a full body check up.
Well just this morning I passed out cold with a nose bleed; still not sure what happened there. Happened very quickly ..not sure what would cause that.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
When I was 14 my asthma was out of control, and every winter I would get pneumonia literally every other week. But one time got a relapse of it, but no symptoms. Just intense weakness, lost 30 pounds, and was delirious.

The doctor finally told me to go get an x-ray of my lungs at the ER, and sure enough they were so full of fluid I almost drowned. Plus they found a pleural effusion, and strep infection. The doctors had to drain my lungs with a thick needle, and layer in the hospital for 2 weeks. Glad to say that never happened again.
Agile Intrepid 8
S-gear Scuffham Amps
Earlier this year, I ate some pretty raw meat and woke up in the night around 2 AM, unable to decide whether I had to blow chunks or blow mud. I sprinted downstairs with the sphincters at both ends clenched tight, made it to the bathroom, then, figuring I could puke into the tub, dropped trou and shat an almighty flood of milkshake-textured booty blast into the toilet. I ended up not puking, and instead spent the rest of the night and the whole day until about 5 PM shitting nearly constantly. Whenever I had a break I would make my way to the kitchen and have a glass of water, which would invariably make me have to shit more.

Two years ago, I ended up in the hospital with what I thought was appendicitis. When they scanned me to find out if my appendix was going to explode, they couldn't find it, so they kept me overnight in case I died. It wasn't my appendix. Fun times.

EDIT: I've had one confirmed concussion, and one head injury that maybe was a concussion but probably really wasn't. Funnily enough, the crazier fall resulted in the less serious injury. Not that the confirmed concussion ended up being too serious anyway.
Last edited by FrauVfromPoB at Nov 26, 2011,
Quote by gothblade
Hello pit,

Tell me about the biggest health scares you encountered whether it was life threatening or just a false alarm.

My biggest health scare was a massive diarrhea attack. I couldn't sleep because of massive stomach pains and when I got to the bathroom my shit was just pure water with fecal elements. This got on for a week and I was almost too weak to go to my water dispenser to drink water. Good thing my girlfriend got there on time when I was too weak or I could have dehydrated to death.

I can relate. I was in Atlanta, and apparently my system couldn't handle shitty american food, so I was similarly incapacitated.

Other than that, whooping cough, and I'm an asthmatic. If anyone here want to know real pain, try not being able to breath. Honestly, a pain worse than death.
I had pneumonia when I was young but I don't think I came close to dieing.
I've been in quite a few car accidents, and got hit by a car while on my bike when I was like 8 or something, didn't break anything just got road rash and had some bruising.

I do a lot of stupid things but I've never had much more than some soreness or bruising from that.
I started coughing up blood after two weeks of respiratory issues. Campus doctor mentioned lung cancer before deciding that the cold weather was triggering my asthma
GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I passed three kidney stones...

My god the pain
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
When I was 6 I ran into a wall imitating a pachycephalosaurus and required staples.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by chaoticfables
Leg infection. I was 4 though, so I hardly remember it.

One time when I was a kid I got these giant purple skin bubbles on my feet and I had to soak them nightly in some kind of strange concoction, and I wasn't allowed to go swimming with my friends. Sucked balls.
I've been in a coma for a week.
My brain has swollen up to dangerous levels.
Was mis-diagnosed with Hepatitis.
Was tested extensively for renal cancer and hepatocellular carcinoma. (kidney and liver cancer)
Had a heart attack due to accidental mixup of medication.
Diabetes.
Massive concussion, unconscious for 5 hours almost.

I'm a bit of a regular at the hospital...
I had cat scratch fever once. It's not as cool as the Ted Nugent song. I had a fever for a month, the doctors had no idea what was wrong with me, and cancer wasn't out of the question. Eventually they sent me to Dartmouth's hospital, instead of the local one. They figured out what I had, and gave me some amoxicillin, which I was allergic to. I broke out in a rash, and got to spend my 11th birthday in the hospital. Fun times. Luckily, I was in 5th grade, so missing a month of school didn't cause me to fail. I don't remember feeling that sick, but my parents swore I was. They say I was really tired, quiet, and had no appetite.
Quote by hawk5211
I can relate. I was in Atlanta, and apparently my system couldn't handle shitty american food, so I was similarly incapacitated.

Other than that, whooping cough, and I'm an asthmatic. If anyone here want to know real pain, try not being able to breath. Honestly, a pain worse than death.

It was probably the water. Coke (based in Atlanta) just bottles Atlanta tap wAter and sells it as dasani water. Plus bacteria in the water that you're used to in your country is different in others and often makes you sick for awhile until you get used to it.

Anyway, i broke my back in 9th grade. Didn't cripple me, but just now (6 years later) getting to where I can work out and not hurt like hell, although my lower back makes a weird pop when I do crunches, lol. And got bit by a spider about a month ago and had an allergic reaction that took me to the emergency room and left a nasty scar
Quote by hawk5211

I'm an asthmatic too man, it sucked when I was a kid now it doesn't bother me at all.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Steam/XBL Gamertag: Ostinattos

Why not Zoidberg?

Note: Every time someone posts <3 all I see is testicles with a party hat.
one time I got an abrazed cornea, and my eyelid was scratching away at my cornea. good times
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Brain Injury....fell through a roof onto my head. I bled from my brain, ended up killing a portion of the lobe on the left(golf ball size). Gave me cognitive issues for a while, but only recovered 75%. Part of the brain that controls the hearing in my right ear was disconnected too so that sucks! Now fancy acoustics more than electrics sense Guitar Amps are a bit too much for one ear for me.
I've had occasional involuntary muscle twitches that I noticed starting in the summer. I don't know whether this is something new or I just pay more attention to it now since I've taken medicine-related courses at university. I now have the (probably irrational) fear I have a nervous system disorder.
Quote by acade365
I passed three kidney stones...

My god the pain

Reminded me of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czCfmNoiVac

Quote by ErikLensherr
When I was 6 I ran into a wall imitating a pachycephalosaurus and required staples.

For some reason that made me laugh like hell just imagining that.

OT: I had pneumonia 4 years in a row (not continuously) and the first time i was in the hospital for about a week or two... But I was only 5.

Then there was the time I took a toy tractor (basically a 1:4 scale die-cast metal tractor with pedals like a bicycle and no brakes) down my driveway and wrecked it because I wanted to see how well it took turns at high speed. I cracked my head off the pavement and scratched about a square inch of my shoulder raw. No hospital visit though. Needless to say I never did that again.
Last edited by Somekid94 at Nov 26, 2011,
Thought I had testicular cancer a few years ago. Turns out it was just something called epiditimitis, which causes your balls to hurt like hell.
Quote by Chad11491
It was probably the water. Coke (based in Atlanta) just bottles Atlanta tap wAter and sells it as dasani water. Plus bacteria in the water that you're used to in your country is different in others and often makes you sick for awhile until you get used to it.

To be honest I avoided the water in Atlanta for that reason. Didn't help though.

Honestly, I mostly drank Jack Daniels for that week. And i'm only 20. **** american drinking laws. I can drink at 18 here.

Quote by Ostinattos
I'm an asthmatic too man, it sucked when I was a kid now it doesn't bother me at all.

Same, but when I was 13 and got whooping cough, it was ****ing bad. Imagine vomiting due to the flu and gasping for air at the same time.

If someone told me today that I would have to go through that again, I would put a bullet in my own head today, without hesitation. There were many days where I wished for death during that. It was that bad. Being denied oxygen is worse than anything ever dreamed up in a POW camp.
I had Leukemia when I was 12

Wasn't exactly the deadly type, though I was pretty near death when they discovered it. Easily cured within 6 months.
Quote by stndrdprcdre
Thought I had testicular cancer a few years ago. Turns out it was just something called epiditimitis, which causes your balls to hurt like hell.

Same here, bricks were almost shat.
I'veebn getting these pains in my ass, literally, like right on my a-hole and the surrounding area. I think it may be a hernia or anal cancer. But it may also be IBS.

Also, idk how many times I've gotten the stomach bug. One time i did in 4th grade, i had no appetite for a week and i puked like 10-20+ times in one whole night. I puked so much i popped blood vessels in my face and my face was bloodshot for a good 2-4 weeks. And i had strep throat, the flu, and stomach bug all at the same time when i was in like 1st grade, and i remember it perfectly, that shit wasn't fun at all.
Please call me Rainer, was 16 and empty minded when I made my profile.

Sometimes I talk to myself too...but never on the internet.
Being near death from illness a few times. Right now i'm kind of worried , i'm hoping it's sinus problems as i've felt like i've had a cold last week or so and now theres a pressure feeling around one eye at times and a headache that seems related to it on the same side.
Quote by Vince Sixx
It would probably be when I was bleeding out my ass and thought it was colon cancer.

Me too, bro! I figured it was bleeding ulcers though. I put off going to the hospital way too long and finally went when I could only stand and walk for a few minutes at a time before almost collapsing.. I was almost out of blood, that was a long recovery.
They thought I had a brain tumor. I didn't, does that count?
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.
This one time, when I was seven years old, I had a broken arm and the Canadian hospital wherein I sought refuge refused to treat me, so they had their hired thug throw my mom and I out on the curb.
Quote by stratman7
Me too, bro! I figured it was bleeding ulcers though. I put off going to the hospital way too long and finally went when I could only stand and walk for a few minutes at a time before almost collapsing.. I was almost out of blood, that was a long recovery.

Well, the doctor figures it's internal hemerrhodiadsaewqe (sp?) and I haven't had that kind of weakness yet.

But now I'm scared XD.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Before I became a diabetic, my blood glucose levels would be in the middle to high 300's. It wasn't up until they got me on insulin that it began to come down. The doctors said I was dangerously close to going into a diabetic coma from my blood glucose being so high.
Page 1 of 3