It's an Ibanez AS93, with the Ibanez blue furry interior case. Grover mini locking tuners, Duncan Strap-lok, a fancy black/gold strap, GFS Mean 90 neck/Dream 90 bridge, Wilkinson roller bridge, and a Tusq black graphite nut.

Hypothetical buyer would also receive the original pearly tuners and the original humbucking pickups, as well as the original nut, bridge, and strap knobs.

What do you think a fair market price for all of this would be, generalized and not specific to any particular region of the USA?

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)

(Invalid img)
Ibanez AS93
Fender Marauder
Vox Pathfinder 15R
pics are a no-go. you need the (Invalid img) tags.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Ah, it's because they're hotlinked from a private location. Sorry. I will fix that later and bump the post then. For now everyone can disregard unless they want to go ahead and give input. The guitar is in great condition.
Ibanez AS93
Fender Marauder
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Last edited by muso_catolico at Nov 27, 2011,
I would probably say around $300-$400 depending depending on how worn the frets and how well it plays.
They sell new for $500-$550 on ebay. I'd say the post above me is optimistic, but plausible.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
They sell new for $500-$550 on ebay. I'd say the post above me is optimistic, but plausible.

Well it also depends if he's selling it himself, or to a store (don't do it).
Unfortunately, upgrades add nothing whatsoever to the value. If anything, it devalues the guitar, but since you have all the original parts, it shouldn't.

You will probably make more (possibly a lot more) money selling the guitar stock, and then selling the upgrades individually.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92

You will probably make more (possibly a lot more) money selling the guitar stock, and then selling the upgrades individually.

This.

Have a nice day!
Quote by FEngHLyan

She will join the prom.

She insists to wear this lights.

I don't think so.

How can I persuade her?
Fifty dollars. If you have to ask the answer is fifty bucks.
Bhaok

The following statement is true. The proceeding statement is false.
Used Ibanez hollows and semihollows sell between $250 and $350 with a case. That’s stock. With the mods you would be lucky to get $250.
Quote by jpnyc
Used Ibanez hollows and semihollows sell between $250 and $350 with a case. That’s stock. With the mods you would be lucky to get $250.

Yep, this.

Got $200 for my Ibanez semi-hollow (If I remember correctly), no mods at all.

On the used market, no one really wants mods, they pretty much want it stock. It's great that you're supplying the stock parts, but still. It does not add to the value. You're honestly better off keeping your parts and changing everything back to stock.

List it at $250, that's at least what I would personally do.

EDIT: Actually no, try for $300 with your case. But if someone throws like $250-270 at you, take it.
Alright, I'll just keep it then. There's nothing wrong with it and I do like it, just wondered if I could turn it out to get some different gear, but I don't think it would be worth it.
Ibanez AS93
Fender Marauder
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Replace the stock parts, ask for $330 with the case if your goal is $300. Sell the hot rod parts separately and you shouldnt have a problem totalling $350, which is better than $250 as is.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬