Sup guys.
I'm a 90's Alternative influenced band called Truman's Medulla. Look us up on facebook if you'd like, but we don't have any material posted yet. Anyway..

So, here's the rundown. I used to be in a Punk Rock band with guys I got along great with, problem was..we sucked. Our drummer was flat out awful. We wrote some decent songs when performed well. I quit that band and got more serious with my current band. We decided to pick up a female singer who I've known for a good while. We're all on the same page musically, but we're into different stuff... We can all perform well the majority of the time. Our bassist, who is also a girl (but not a girly girl...a badass punk lesbian ****ing awesome girl) writes most of the stuff, our singer's been through some really tough shit, and she's the youngest of us all. She listens to a lot of pop though and isn't familiar with our music that well. Anyone have advice on how we can all settle our differences? It's not creating arguments or anything but we're just not sure how to make everyone completely satisfied. Also, our drummer is moving about an hour away. Is anyone else dealing with something like this? How can we make that work? How often should we practice like that? He's a pretty busy dude.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Your Black Books quote is most excellent.

Why thank you, kind sir.
West Ham United
punk is supposed to be awful.

In all seriousness TS

this truth is fundamental to the consistency of my worldview