the cops
why did you call
why did you call
the cops

you wont believe the things ive seen
everything ive been forced to do
i know you hate me
i hate me too
I think I know why they called the cops.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
FREEZE! SCUMBAG

I didn't like or understand the:
"falling apart at the seems
you dont know whats pain"

&

"you wont believe the things ive seen
everything ive been forced to do
i know you hate me
i hate me too"

Did the police rape you or something?

Anyway i didn't like the chorus either but i'd probably have to hear it in a song to understand what your trying to get across.
Do You Want To See My Cotton Panties?
...U mad bro?

But seriously, these lyrics sound like they were written by a 13 year old filled with angst and testosterone who got caught out past curfew.
What do you get if you drop a piano down a mineshaft?
E--4-
B--4-
G--4-
D--6-
A--6-
E--4-
Last edited by BOYERxBREAKDOWN at Nov 27, 2011,
its about how i got the cops called on me by my own parents for selling drugs. and maybe its not supposed to be a hundred percent straight foward about lyrics so that you totally understand them. i cant name you to o many songs that are. you wanna troll go ahead, i would like to see some of your stuff if im really so untalented, but if you wanna be productive and offer some creative criticism im all ears.

if you have had any experience in the drug game you would know some of the crazy shit that i had to deal with and all the ****ing inhumanity that ive seen just for a bit of dust or junk. i was forced to sell cuz i was convinced there was no other way to support myself. i guess you can say this is more geared toward people with some life experience.
"when i lay myself to sleep, i pray that i dont go to deep...
LIGHTNING HOUSE!!!"

~Michael Stipe- R.E.M
To be honest, the only lines that I enjoyed (and I really, really liked these) are the last two. Other than that, I really can't appreciate that type of line break. It seems so emotionally disconnected, like you're making a grocery list of past events. Here,

"Out of money to spend"
You're broke, how does that make you feel? How does this affect your parents? Your friends?
"started dealing to friends"
why just to friends? how did you get the shit? How does it feel to become a drug dealer now?
"Marijuana and cigarettes"
why just that? There are other drugs out there, why's this your choice? Is it your choice? If not, how do you feel about that?
"you caught me again"
who did? when? how? why?

Also, there's the chorus. I really feel the chorus is bringing the piece down. 1) Because of the repetition in it, I didn't really read it as much as I skipped it. And 2) It's not saying much. It's only saying "why did you call the cops?", nothing heavy; nor profound.

I liked those last two lines because I've never heard them before, at least not in that context. Keep working at it and keep writing man