Alright! Christmas is rolling around and I'm gonna be getting some money. I plan on upgrading my pickups with said money. Right now I have a Shecter C-1 Standard with the Duncan Designed HB101-HB102 set. Overall, I'm happy with my tone as far as my amp and effects are concerned, but I'd like some extra punch in my signal and get that extra texture the more expensive pickups have to offer. So here it is:

I want to upgrade to some better passive pups! My price range is about 300 dollars (I'm looking for a set), and the main thing I want is versatility. I love high-gain but I like having clarity and control over it too. I'm building my distorted tone off of my clean tone, so clean is just as important as distortion.
I am the crack in the wall, The eye in the sky.
I am the final slumber, The great divide.
I am the silence in madness, That lies to your face,
My woe is accepted, 'tis the end of your race.
What amp do you currently have?

I know you said your content with it, but the punch that your lacking may have more to due with your amp.
Agile AL3000
Douglas WRL90
SX SR1 STD Plus
J&D Strat
Squier Tele
Sammick TR2
Douglas Draco
Peavey JSX
Bugera V5
TWANGED VJ
I have a B-52 LS-100. I know therein most of the problem lies, but right now I'm not looking for an amp upgrade. And as I said, I'm not looking to fix the punch lacking in my tone, but the pickup itself. I've had a pickup change before and it made a world of difference, same amp and all.
Lookat Bareknuckle pickups. Shoo them an e-mail and they will deff help you out.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Also, take a look at some onboard EQ/booster thingys. You might just find one you like.
Quote by rageahol
Also, take a look at some onboard EQ/booster thingys. You might just find one you like.

As far as EQ goes I have enough to last me a lifetime. Boosters might just muddy or cluster up my tone, I wanna keep my chain as simple as possible so I'm looking to make my pickups stronger, per se.

I've been looking at Bare Knuckle, so I'll definitely check them out.