Hello

I was wondering if anyone could be interested in recording a short song (2:24 length) for my band Blackspell

http://www.myspace.com/blackspellsy

Note : The song needs an advanced fast playing skill and it's written on a guitar pro tab . About the song it's a melodic extreme metal song

Location isn't a matter as long as you can record the tracks and upload them to me

Please send me a personal message if you are interested .
Last edited by demon123 at Nov 30, 2011,
dont spam this.
you have already posted this, and obviously, no one was interested.
Get over it.
Quote by JB95
dont spam this.
Get over it.

Just because no one replies to the first ad someone post', doesn't mean they can't post a second ad. When a band is looking for a musician, they don't just look once and stop because they can't find anyone.

UG need's an age limit. Maybe a noob limit aswell.
Gear:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio Cherry Sunburst w/ Alnico Pro II
-1960 Yamaha Orange Sticker Acoustic
-Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Quote by JB95
dont spam this.
Get over it.

I advised him to repost it here, in the proper forum, where he would get responses. And it looks like it worked. Please, take your personal insecurities elsewhere, instead of taking them out on others.
if you're still looking send me the guitar pro files and i'll give it a shot for you
gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Ibanez RG
Peavey Nitro
Takamine EG-351SSC
Bugera 333xl 212

My Music:
MySpace
Facebook
add me!
I couldn't know that.
Anyways, there is alot of people asking for musicians for online projects, and you get a bit tired of them. I though this was one of those guys who was going to spam the request until someone replied.
What the hell do you mean by UG needing a age or "noob" limit?
I can't read minds, and I doubt that anyone can do that when they get older.
Quote by JB95
I couldn't know that.
Anyways, there is alot of people asking for musicians for online projects, and you get a bit tired of them. I though this was one of those guys who was going to spam the request until someone replied.

Well after all, this IS a music forum. You just might see that here. If you're tired of it now, get use to it because a lot of people use this site to recruit musicians and there's nothing wrong with it.

And by meaning a age or noob limit. I'm specifying that UG should require members to be of a certain age, so people like you, who are 15/16 and have been playing guitar for a year and can't come in a talk dirt to senior members/musicians. Not that that would help either I suppose. You kids would just lie your way past it.

No one asked you to view this thread and certainly no one asked you to post a dickish comment either. So really if you're not interested in this subject, then there's no reason for you to be here.
Gear:
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
Last edited by IdntNedUrCvlWar at Nov 27, 2011,
Quote by JB95
I couldn't know that.

You get a bit tired of them ? like if you own this website ! .
I said it and I'll say it again to you kid . It's not your business and nobody asked for your wisdom so stay the hell out of my topic !
Quote by demon123
You get a bit tired of them ? like if you own this website ! .
I said it and I'll say it again to you kid . It's not your business and nobody asked for your wisdom so stay the hell out of my topic !

Later
Gear:
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
-Blackstar HT-5RH
I like your band a lot. What is this exactly? An online collab, solo project or full real life band?

I would love to record the guitars parts for you, and my skill is plenty for it, but I'm not too sure about recording quality.
Quote by Plagueheart
I like your band a lot. What is this exactly? An online collab, solo project or full real life band?

I would love to record the guitars parts for you, and my skill is plenty for it, but I'm not too sure about recording quality.

Thanks ! Well it's a solo project by me but I'm always in a need for session guitarists to record my songs .

What kind of recording quality can you provide ? Can you send me an example ?
Quote by demon123
Thanks ! Well it's a solo project by me but I'm always in a need for session guitarists to record my songs .

What kind of recording quality can you provide ? Can you send me an example ?

PM'd.
hey guys(guitarben and hallatyboi) just type me your emails and i will send you the tab via email but first what kind of recording quality can you provide . I'd like to hear an example of your recording quality
And btw guys who have received the tab from me please , check it out ASAP and tell me if you can or can't record it so I can look for someone else .

Thanks !