Ok I've been trying to emulate what Buckethead does in many songs (like Soothsayer) with his wah. I've seen it in many covers as well and I've asked about it but no one ever replies.

I know it has something to do with the wah but it's not the standard Wah sound. It makes the note go from a low pitch to a higher one, if that makes sense?

Check this video and go straight to about 5:40. Hopefully you'll hear it, because I dont know how to explain it through words :P

Last edited by 1990EAM at Nov 27, 2011,
that would be a pitch pedal, a digitech whammy
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

Link doesn't work, but it sounds like you're describing the Digitech Whammy pedal

Alongside Bucket, some others famous users of it include Tom Morello, Jack White, Matt Bellamy, David Gilmour etc.