Currently, I have a 9v Danelectro power supply powering my delay. If I were to get a cable that allows it to reach more pedals, would it he able to power a second pedal, or do I need to get a power supply that's specifically made to power multiple pedals?
Depends entirely on the pedals. What kind of delay? How many other pedals / what the hell are they?

I only use three stompboxes with my live rig and they're powered by a 1-Spot adaptor. Never skips a beat, though the 5 extra adaptor plugs do make for serious spaghetti tangles.
Quote by Kikuta
Depends entirely on the pedals. What kind of delay? How many other pedals / what the hell are they?

I only use three stompboxes with my live rig and they're powered by a 1-Spot adaptor. Never skips a beat, though the 5 extra adaptor plugs do make for serious spaghetti tangles.

^ If you just get a power strip you fit 3 dedicated PSU's on it for each pedal.

Would cut down on spaghet madness and noise.

TS: I suggest getting a 1spot Power supply with daisy chain.

IMO, cheap pedals will be noisy with a ton of them all chained together.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Kikuta

Well, this is my current adapter:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/danelectro-da-1-9v-power-supply/151851000000000

This is the delay:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/danelectro-d-8-fab-delay-guitar-effects-pedal/h71387000000000

And this is what I'm looking at adding:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/bass/electro-harmonix-xo-bass-big-muff-pi-distortion-effects-pedal

That being said, I'd like to have a setup where I can keep adding pedals without needing to change my power supply.

Quote by Guitarbaddie

I've heard pretty good things about those, and my band's guitarist has one, and loves it, so I guess I'll probably just get one.
Quote by Guitarbaddie

Your post confuses me. Are you disagreeing with what I suggested... then suggesting the same thing?
Quote by herby190
Well, this is my current adapter:

This is the delay:

And this is what I'm looking at adding:

That being said, I'd like to have a setup where I can keep adding pedals without needing to change my power supply.

The 1-spot will work fine with those two. It will not, however, power anything more than 5 pedals effectively. Consider that delays/reverbs are all power-hungry fuckers and need a healthy supply of juice to keep them going without degredation of tonal quality. A dedicated PSU like the T-Rex Fuel Tank JR would do a better job, though take up more space.
Quote by Kikuta
Your post confuses me. Are you disagreeing with what I suggested... then suggesting the same thing?

Nah, I was suggesting if you are only using 3 pedals, then you should probably just get 3 dedicated PSU's

Whereas, if TS plans on getting more than 3 pedals in the future, a 1spot with daisy chain would be perfect.

I was offering advice to you on how to fix your "spaghetti" dilemma.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
Quote by Guitarbaddie
I was offering advice to you on how to fix your "spaghetti" dilemma.

FUCK YOU I LIKE MY SPAGHETTI

Nah but srsly ay - I've got the 5-point adaptor anyway, 1 PSU is a hell of a lot more convenient on stage than 3 even if it means I've got two extra lines tying themselves up with all my other cables. We tend to run out of power points pretty fucking fast as it is with all the gear we use, so I keep it minimal.
That dano power supply is only 200mah. I doubt that dano wall wart can power the delay pedal and the muff pedal. need something bigger. Like a 1 spot or a second wall wart for the muff pedal
As mentioned the Dano power supply puts out 200mA.
The Fab delay uses ~40mA and the Bass BMP uses only ~3mA so it should be able to supply power to both those pedals pretty easy.

The downside to daisy chains are they can introduce hum because of the shared ground but there's no need to spend $200 on a power supply with isolated outputs for two pedals.