Testing the waters with this one.

There's a couple satin-ized spots near the heel, trem cavity, and control cavity; They don't bother me any, I don't pay attention nor care about the back of the guitar. There's a bit of tarnish on the payer-side (logo-side) of the floyd rose. And there's one scratch on the face of the headstock between the G and B tuning machines, it's very small and I barely notice it.

Fretboard has been oiled regularly, and the frets have recently been polished and crowned.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Modified 2008 Black Cherry Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR

Modifications (if any): Custom Paintjob (professionally done, and clear coated over), and Tremol-No installed.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Roadrunner HSC, Trem-Arm, Keys, Tremol-No Parts and alan key, Trem Cavity cover

Location (City,State or City,Country): Cairo, GA

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here

References Required (eBay or other forum userid): MrKnayte3013, iloki on sevenstring.org

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Willing to trade for some guitars. I'm willing to go at equal or more value to the guitar. I may take some offers for a guitar below value, but I don't want your Squire Tele, so don't ask. Will instantly pull the trigger on: Jackson SLS, Ibby Prestige, Cheaper Carvin DC custom that you just want to get rid of, LTDs (Deluxe or 600 series or above), Cheap ESP you want to get rid of, Higher end Diamond Series Schecters, and will definitely consider ANY sort of custom you have to offer. This guitar was $900 new, has an OFR (unlike the newer 2010 and above models), an $80 Tremol-No installed, Professionally crowned frets, and a $200 Roadrunner HSC; So the trade value isn't low.

DO NOT WANT LOWBALL OFFERS. WILL NOT SHIP INTERNATIONALLY (CONUS ONLY). CANNOT ADD CASH ON TOP OF OFFERS.

Pictures:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/standard-guitars/176124-ngd-blocked-painted-schecter-content.html#post2724948

Will take some better pictures and post them upon request.

Specs:

Body: Mahogany
Top: Quilted Maple (on headstock too)
Neck: Mahogany
Scale: 25.5"
Construction: Set-through (Ultra access heel)
Fretboard: Rosewood
No. of Frets: 24
Tuning Machines: Grover 18:1 Rotomatics
Pickups: EMG 81 in bridge, EMG 89TW in neck (coil tappable)
Controls: 2 Vol, 1 Tone, 3 Way switch (Push/Pull Vol pots for coil tap)
Bridge: German Made Floyd Rose Original Double-Locking tremolo
Tremol-No installed and is currently locked
Abalone binding around body and headstock, Black binding around entire guitar.
That. is. HOT.

Good luck with selling this my friend sorry you're not keeping it tho :/
I have a Jackson PS-4 with upgraded Duncan Livewire Hmet

ESP-LTD m-50....any interest in trading 2 guitars for the Schecter?
Reverbnation.com/offthewitness
Well, I have some interest in the PS-4, but the M-50 is one of my least favorite guitars. Anything else to offer with the PS-4?
How much?
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by themelodicdeathshow
How much?

What do you want to offer, man?
I'm only trading, not selling outright. I'm not, and have never been, comfortable with transferring money over the net. So if you want to offer something to trade, I'd be more than glad to work with you.
Quote by xXYoung.BloodXx
What do you want to offer, man?
I'm only trading, not selling outright. I'm not, and have never been, comfortable with transferring money over the net. So if you want to offer something to trade, I'd be more than glad to work with you.

Nothing to trade id make a good cash offer though.

Not comfortable use paypal.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
I would make an offer but your not selling outright. Right? lol
Give me a ballpark in a pm I might take it off your hands.
Im a serious buyer, I buy used gear multiple times daily.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
And some pedals

PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean