Hi, I can't really play in a decent way a sweep pattern in the second Hangar 18 lead: in this part you have to sweep on the 15th fret on the 2nd,3rd and 4th strings, rolling the finger on the fretboard, I think. I can't play it becouse my fingers aren't synchronized enough...
I practiced it 6 days now: at slow speed no problems, then I get at 120 bpm and my hand becames sloppy.

I have no problems with sweeps patterns like this:
---17p--13-------------------------13------
--------------15----------------15-----------
-------------------14------14----------------
------------------------15--------------------

but when I have to roll my finger...

Are there other solutions? this is the pattern:
---18p--13---------------------------13
---------------15-----------------15-----
--------------------15-------15----------
-------------------------15---------------
Quote by The_Flesh_Storm
my fingers aren't synchronized enough...

Sounds like you already ID'd your problem. Go slower until you can pull it off, and work up from there.
Quote by Kevätuhri
Hail isn't too edgy for posts, posts are not edgy enough for Hail.

Quote by UseYourThumb
You win. I'm done here.
Quote by The_Flesh_Storm
Hi, I can't really play in a decent way a sweep pattern in the second Hangar 18 lead: in this part you have to sweep on the 15th fret on the 2nd,3rd and 4th strings, rolling the finger on the fretboard, I think. I can't play it becouse my fingers aren't synchronized enough...
I practiced it 6 days now: at slow speed no problems, then I get at 120 bpm and my hand becames sloppy.

I have no problems with sweeps patterns like this:
---17p--13-------------------------13------
--------------15----------------15-----------
-------------------14------14----------------
------------------------15--------------------

but when I have to roll my finger...

Are there other solutions? this is the pattern:
---18p--13---------------------------13
---------------15-----------------15-----
--------------------15-------15----------
-------------------------15---------------

More practice, you answered the problem yourself.

Takes a ton of time to get down.
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
I suggest overspeed training. I learned this from a Shawn Lane video and also a coach at school (unbelievable, right?). Anyway, what it is, is doing something (playing it, in this case) faster than you can. Put the metronome to some crazy speed (200 or more), where you know you can't play it, but try. Constantly play at the insane speed, then slow down gradually. By the time you get to the correct speed, you're playing will be much smoother as it will already be turning into muscle memory. It sounds insane, but I know that it works, I've done it before (for example, I am taking AP Chemistry, never having taken regular chemistry. By starting with a much harder class, I understand almost everything better than the people who have taken it before, because I started harder). It still takes practice, but it's a fun method to try, and out of the box, it's worth a shot.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
I suggest overspeed training. I learned this from a Shawn Lane video and also a coach at school (unbelievable, right?). Anyway, what it is, is doing something (playing it, in this case) faster than you can. Put the metronome to some crazy speed (200 or more), where you know you can't play it, but try. Constantly play at the insane speed, then slow down gradually. By the time you get to the correct speed, you're playing will be much smoother as it will already be turning into muscle memory. It sounds insane, but I know that it works, I've done it before (for example, I am taking AP Chemistry, never having taken regular chemistry. By starting with a much harder class, I understand almost everything better than the people who have taken it before, because I started harder). It still takes practice, but it's a fun method to try, and out of the box, it's worth a shot.

It sounds like what I've done until now in my guitar self-teaching. I started playing really hard songs since when I bought the guitar:I remember I had got it for two weeks and I was trying to play Raining Blood and Tornado of Souls riffs I've played for a year today (Its my birthday), and I can sweep in a decent way 3/4 strings.

Anyway I'll check out both these suggestions and see what I'll be able to do.
Patience my friend, you are on the right track, but one does not learn to sweep in 6 days..
The Shawn Lane strategy should be only used in controled bursts and from time to time for specific goals.. do not make it a habit... ( it also requieres you to have pretty solid basics and understanding otherwise you will be in bad habits land soon)
Quote by Hail
i'm the internet equivalent of ripping the skin off my face and strangling you with it right now

Quote by Steve Albini
Remixing is for talentless pussies who don't know how to tune a drum or point a microphone.
Wait until your right-left hand syncronization becomes better.

Rolling your finger is the hardest thing in sweeping. You should practice it more and more until it becomes perfect.