Poll: Should I pull the trigger on a tech 21 vt bass pedal that I found around for $130?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should I pull the trigger on a tech 21 vt bass pedal that I found around for $130?
YES GOGOGOGO.
18 95%
Hold off and find something else.
1 5%
Voters: 19.
if you really want it, why not get it?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It depends on why you want it, or if you want it at all?

I'm uploading a demo of mine at the moment being used if full on rock mode in a quick jam with my band (expect terrible playing from myself, I like to zone out and relax in rock mode )
Current Gear:

Warwick Thumb BO 4
Musicman "StatusRay" Stingray 4 - Carbon Fibre Neck
Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Because I want an OD that I can line-in to my lappy with. I want something that can get all gross and dirty, as well as something that can lightly color my tone. I'm getting a new bass within the next six months and could use this for a very long time and be satisfied with my tone. It's just with the holidays coming up, dunno if I should splurge. Don't think I'd be able to find it that cheap anywhere else, eh.
Sounds like a good reason to me! Have a check of my Youtube channel (link in my signature) for soundclips of the VT bass (the band mix one, being the most recent, has a pretty dirty overdrive sound, as does the Collector cover, which was recorded line in, as well as Welcome to the Jungle)
Current Gear:

Warwick Thumb BO 4
Musicman "StatusRay" Stingray 4 - Carbon Fibre Neck
Musicman Stingray 5 HH
Sadowsky MV4 Jazz

Markbass LittleMark II
AccuGroove Tri12l
Sansamp VT Bass
Line6 BassPodXT Live

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
Yes. It's awesome. I run it into my SVT to brighten up the tone, saves me having to buy new strings all the time to get that 'zing'! You can really use it for anything though, it's a pretty versatile pedal - just like the SVT is a versatile amp.
USA Fender Precision w/ Badass III + SD 1/4 pounders
MIM Fender Jazz
T21 SansAmp VT Bass
Gallien Krueger MB212