so i do have a previous thread about this but circumstances have changed slightly.

i may have just run into about $500 from selling some of my snowboards and i'm looking for a new amp. lets assume that i will have around $700 to spend

looking for:
all tube amp
combo or head + cab (that budget needs to leave room for the head and the cab combined)
minimum 2 channels
very tight, high gain but good cleans
preferably new but suggestions for used to look out for is good
70% bedroom playing with some gig and playing with drummer and other guitarists

nearest city is Nashua NH

I'm looking for a tone similar to that of "all that remains"
Jet City JCA22h and 1x12 or 2x12 cab

Bugera 333/333xl 2x12 combo
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
How far away are you from Boston? There is a Sovtek Mig, 5150 halfstack, Mesa F50, Spider Valve, 6505 combo, Vypyr tube 120 and an Egnater Renegade all posted over the weekend on the Boston craigslist.

I'm about 45 minutes from boston. i won't have the money for at least another 2 weeks.

my plan is to wait until after christmas to take whatever money i get then plus gift cards and whatnot on top of any sales going on at GC but i will also be taking a look at used stuff then as well
Egnater Rebel 30: 2 channels, independent reverb, tube blend (6v6-el84), watt select (1-20) per channel I believe, tight/bright switches, hi mid low controls for gain channel, hi low for clean, silent record out w XLR and an FX loop. Might have missed something but don't think so.
don't waste money on an amp.

what you really need is a new amp.
mojostompboxes.com
Jet City JCA22h and 1x12 or 2x12 cab

definitely looking into this. thoughts on a decent yet inexpensive 112 or 212 cab?