My rage tells me to barge through them, but my conscience tells me to patiently and politely tell them move. How do I satisfy both parties?

I also feel I'm still angry even after it happens.

How does one rid themself of this?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Does this need a thread of it's own?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I murder them.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

eat them.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Slow people on the footpath who make me walk onto the road to get past them can gtfo.
Scuff your feet on the floor until they turn round and then get out of the way. I do this at college cause it's full of hot girls who do this and would just think that I'm being a creep by being too close to them rather than tailgating
I hate when I'm walking at normal speed and the dude behind me is flustered because of it. Not my fault you're late dude.
I genuinely barge past
Give people dirty looks
And push trolley's out of the...making sure to hit small children on route

I'm really bad....
I get traffic rage
i dont mind when people meander in supermarkets as long as they leave the passing lane open. it does piss me off when people park their carts two wide or when they stand directly infront of their carts blocking the whole aisle.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
It depends on what they're doing and also the person. I mean if there's some fat guy in the middle of the aisle going slow as shit, then I barge past. But if it's like some little old lady going slow, then I be polite. Working in a grocery store doesn't help my rage though. Sometimes it gets the better of me.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

I have this problem at school, when I am moving between classes at the same time as the children are. You definitely can't get angry at children for doing it, but whenever you try and move past one of them always takes that moment to meander in front of your path so you've stopped again. Raaage.
barge past the apologise over your shoulder
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud