With Christmas around the corner, should i get an iPhone or iPod touch? The only thing making me debate this is that the iPhone costs 30$ a month... What to do?

And dont tell me android...ive already got a android phone in my mind that I will compare if I want a smartphone
Get an iPod Classic.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Do you have a decent phone? If not iPhone. If you do, iPod.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Never buy any product starting with a lower case 'i'.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryBillington

Actually, this.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Unless you want to hook your iPhone up to 3G, it doesn't have to cost anything. I've had the SIM out of mine before, used it for video, music, web browsing on wireless. You only need the plan if you plan on using it for a phone/data device. Everything else words without service.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by Burgery
Actually, this.

Lolno.

Get the iPhone. You're going to have to pay for a plan regardless of whether you get an iPod or iPhone. Also, Get an iPhone so that you won't have to carry around a phone and your iPod.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Nov 27, 2011,
Quote by GaryBillington

NO!

I have an iPod touch 32G and I love it. Works perfectly. Honestly if you already have a halfway decent phone get the iPod.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Also, having Internet wherever you go is such a blessing.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

iPod. With all the apps and stuff basically the only thing you can't do is ring people, but even then you can videocall them
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
Quote by fearofthemark
Also, having Internet wherever you go is such a blessing.

Actually, this.

I completely forgot about that. Definitely get the iPhone over the Touch.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by davrockist
iPod. With all the apps and stuff basically the only thing you can't do is ring people, but even then you can videocall them

Do the newer ipod touches have cameras then?
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

I think for what you need, you should get a full ATX tower.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by fearofthemark
Lolno.
Get the iPhone. You're going to have to pay for a plan regardless of whether you get an iPod or iPhone. Also, Get an iPhone so that you won't have to carry around a phone and your iPod.

What? Of course there's no plan for an iPod.

Quote by rworsl

Yes, I got a 32GB touch last christmas (don't know if there's a new generation since then though) and it has a video/still camera on the front and the back.
Quote by samick007
What? Of course there's no plan for an iPod.

He's saying that he's going to have a phone anyway, so he's going to have a plan either way.
Quote by davrockist

I'm pretty sure there's an app that you can call people with too and there are loads of texting apps.
get an iPod
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Quote by rworsl

yup
e-married to the most fabulous Fashionista ever, Rarity
e-mom to Scootaloo, somehow
Quote by dawgeth321
Let's warm our wings, fly through the clouds, and dance in the sky, mon capitaine.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Spit is a milf

UG 8-BIT ALBUM
SoundCloud
I have the env3 right now. Both the iPhone and iPod touch are the same price, its just the data plan that would be added to my account.

I had the Samsung Galaxy Player, which is android, and didn't like the problems I had with the system storage space and stuff. I returned it since I got tired of fixing the thing right out of the box.

EDIT:
Quote by fearofthemark
Also, Get an iPhone so that you won't have to carry around a phone and your iPod.

This is mainly why it would be really nice.

DOUBLEDIT: And all the good android phones are too big. Which reminded me of Ben Stiller's awesome phone...
Last edited by XfalconX at Nov 27, 2011,