Izzy sp33ks da tr00th.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

So when does the first track end?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Does the beginning riff go on forever? Cause I've been listening for over 3 minutes and it hasn't changed.

Also good job job I love Meshhuggah
I am soon four minutes in and he's still playing the same riff over and over.

Impressive to learn a whole album but the music is awful.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
mESHUGGA only use one tuning lol they're so creative. Open string chugs and random 12th fret hits.

LMFAO. SAME RIFF FOR 4 SONGS. LOL. THEN JUST STRUMMING A STRING. LOL.
Last edited by ChadLikesGuitar at Nov 27, 2011,
The posts in this thread are rage-inducing.
That cover is amazing, I was planning on attempting this, but it proved to be too difficult.
Saying that it's just chugging and random 12 fret hits just makes you seem like an uneducated spastic... Just saying.
Quote by blackenedktulu
That cover is amazing, I was planning on attempting this, but it proved to be too difficult.
Saying that it's just chugging and random 12 fret hits just makes you seem like an uneducated spastic... Just saying.

lmfao that's all it is dumbass bitch
Quote by blackenedktulu

Lol butthurt Messhugah fanboy.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Very impressive, love how he just chugs on the open strings for half an hour.
Awesome.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
protip: catch thirty-three is one 45-minute song split up into multiple movements.

impressive.
Go Veg.
Personally I don't like Catch 33 but that's a very impressive cover. I'm slightly perplexed by all the negative posts in this thread. Most people here could not do what was done in that video, even if you think it's crap music.
Quote by blackenedktulu

It actually is quite complex rhythms. Problem is, the human ear can't detect that, not for most people anyway. And most of the people on this forum don't give a shit if Meshuggah does go from 30/20 to 18/10 and so on for 47 minutes.

I personally don't enjoy Meshuggah. I have respect for their rhythmic arrangements, but I prefer something with melody.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Nov 27, 2011,
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Personally I don't like Catch 33 but that's a very impressive cover. I'm slightly perplexed by all the negative posts in this thread. Most people here could not do what was done in that video, even if you think it's crap music.

people just think it's cool to hate on shit like this now, makes them feel better about their shitty tastes in music.

but yeah catch 33 is pretty boring
Quote by Doppelgänger
people just think it's cool to hate on shit like this now, makes them feel better about their shitty tastes in music.

but yeah catch 33 is pretty boring

Yeah, about two years ago most pit monkeys would have been kissing his ass for doing that, but now it's cool to hate metal.
^ This as well. My favorite is all the Opeth hate after Heritage came out They made one meh album, now everything is shit
Quote by Pagan-Pie

This, I'm not that huge into Meshuggah but this was a quality cover.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Quote by Pagan-Pie
Yeah, about two years ago most pit monkeys would have been kissing his ass for doing that, but now it's cool to hate metal.

Not really, it's just that entire thing video, the riffs barely changed.

Plus: Melody > Br00tz
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by skylerjames13
Not really, it's just that entire thing video, the riffs barely changed.

Plus: Melody > Br00tz

If there's ever a thread about metal or 'metalheads' in the Pit, there will be a small army of people calling them stupid, elitist or whatever.

As I said, I don't like the music, but I still find it impressive.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
If there's ever a thread about metal or 'metalheads' in the Pit, there will be a small army of people calling them stupid, elitist or whatever.

As I said, I don't like the music, but I still find it impressive.

Yeah, and in your first post, you said most people would be kissing his ass. The rest of the people wouldn't be. It hasn't changed brah.

And I find it pretty impressive myself, as well. I just think it's very boring.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by skylerjames13
Yeah, and in your first post, you said most people would be kissing his ass. The rest of the people wouldn't be. It hasn't changed brah.

And I find it pretty impressive myself, as well. I just think it's very boring.

A few years ago the ratio was different though. There were more metal elitists than anti-metal elitists. In my experience.
Quote by Pagan-Pie
A few years ago the ratio was different though. There were more metal elitists than anti-metal elitists. In my experience.

The ratio may have been different, but there still is that group of people that don't like metal.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by Pagan-Pie

I have noticed this as well.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Jon777
The regulars change over time.

Of course, it is just fun to watch it happen. I find it funny when people care what others think about music, especially if they stop liking a band because it is suddenly popular to hate them.

Not saying that is the case for Meshuggah or any other band mentioned though.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
Simply remembering all the changes and playing for around 45 minutes straight is extremely impressive...

But yeah, it sounds terrible, IMO.

EDIT: 6:36 in: Sounds alright so far, I wonder when the next song is going to start. *checks More Info*...
Last edited by Nickpocalypse at Nov 27, 2011,
Page 1 of 2