Ok Pit, I'm doing this online under anonymity because I can't talk to anyone about it. A couple of weeks ago my best friend and I (she's a girl) went out and partied and at the end of the night we went back to her apartment and ended up...yeah. Turns out she really liked me, more than friends, so us doing that sent a really confusing message. I didn't know it was going to be more than "just sex" for her until the next day because we had never talked about it. I would be kidding myself if I hadn't thought about being with her but I thought about it more the next day and very long story short, told her let's just be friends. She was upset but I think she was ok with it. But during the act my condom slipped or broke, I don't know, and she missed her patch for the month or something. She got a Plan B w/in 72 hours but now she's late. She's really upset with me for "doing this to someone I say I care so much about" she doesn't understand why I had sex with her if I couldn't see us being together. So right now I'm stuck with "our friendship never being the same" and then we'll so about the "late" situation. We're both about to turn 20, in college, doing a lot on campus and a kid is going to wreck our lives and a lot of those around us. I also may lose my best friend in the process. I really hate myself for everything. But if anyone has ANY advice please let me know. I just don't know what to do anymore.
I dunno, try talking before you get your dick wet.

Also, what kind of guy are you that you're the one keeping her in the friend zone?
Hi, I'm Peter
maybe she was pregnant before and is trying to frame you so her boyfriend doesn't get blamed or something
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Oh shit bud. If she keeps it, don't be a dick. You be a dick of a dad I will personally kick your ass. Be there for your kid, if it happens.

Also

Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Nov 27, 2011,
Just because she's late doesn't mean she's pregnant. Two of the biggest things that affect hormones are sex and stress. Assuming she hasn't had sex in a long time, it's relatively normal for her to miss her period afterwards, seeing as that's also dependent on hormones. The fact that she's probably stressed out about potentially being pregnant probably isn't really helping. It actually happens a lot.

TL;DR: Have her take a pregnancy test.
Last edited by herby190 at Nov 27, 2011,
Wait and hope shes not prego. Next time don't screw someone who is "just a friend." Use your big head when you make decisions not your little one. Sorry but as a previous poster said "you dun goofed."
Quote by due 07
Get an a-word!

Getting some ass is what caused this mess
Hi, I'm Peter
Guitar on her staircase = she fell by accident = no more baby.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Sorry, within 72 hours doesn't help much. The success rate depletes massively the further from the event occurring. If you knew it had happened and it still took 72 hours before she took it, the situation can't be that urgent...

It can cause a lot of irregular stuff in regards to her period and bleeding and such. I had a condom break with my girlfriend back in February and she took the thing a couple of hours afterwards... she ended up about 2-3 weeks late and bled for about a month, which according to the doctor was because of taking the pill. But fortunately I'm still minus any offspring.
she has to get a pregnancy test, and if she's pregnant both should talk about it and if you agree, let her has an abortion. it's illegal, but its done everywhere... it'll cost you some cash, but that's better than ruining both life's if you think that is what a kid would do to you (i think it would).
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
My best friend just lost her baby.
The father wanted her to have an abortion, didn't want anything to do with her or the baby
Man up and take responsibility, or GO **** YOURSELF
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"Trans Princess". You're bitching over nothing, and you know it.
Quote by Sudaka
she has to get a pregnancy test, and if she's pregnant both should talk about it and if you agree, let her has an abortion. it's illegal, but its done everywhere... it'll cost you some cash, but that's better than ruining both life's if you think that is what a kid would do to you (i think it would).

Abortions aren't illegal in Texas. Which is kind of surprising, considering the reactionary jackwagons that are in charge of that state.
Christmas is right around the corner. There are some great deals out there right now too. Clicky
Quote by Sudaka

Since when is it illegal? Morally wrong, I think, but illegal? Or is the US one of the few countries that allows it?
I got you these. The little ones love them.

(Invalid img)
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
That's nothing, just be thankful it wasn't a stripper. Truuuuust me.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
That's nothing, just be thankful it wasn't a stripper. Truuuuust me.

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.