I came across this tape (see picture) any idea what its worth?

Last edited by super666fender at Nov 27, 2011,
it's not for sale, so nothing.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
nothing. absolutely nothing.
Quote by ultimatedaver
We're just trying to help man, cause it doesn't seem like you can get any pizza.
Play Loud
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Nobody wants cassettes. So probably not much. It isn't like it's some rare version or song that was only released on cassette in a limited quantity.

Quote by Aqua Dementia
I'll give you $3.50 for it.

Cassettes and 8 tracks degrade and become unplayable (which i think you might find that tape to be at this point). You might look on ebay to see if there is anything like it for sale and monitor what it is getting but i would be willing to say it is not worth too much.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by daytripper75
Nobody wants cassettes. So probably not much. It isn't like it's some rare version or song that was only released on cassette in a limited quantity.

Not entirely true. I found a copy of Wu-Tang Clan's 36 Chambers about a week ago and bought it. Was less than a buck and a sweet album, who knows when I'll actually listen to it on cassette though..
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Not entirely true. I found a copy of Wu-Tang Clan's 36 Chambers about a week ago and bought it. Was less than a buck and a sweet album, who knows when I'll actually listen to it on cassette though..

Not exactly proving your point...

that is part of the appeal of Vinyl records and so some extent Laserdisc movies... the do not degrade over time. Any tape format will turn to crap and in many instances ruin the heads of the machine so the risk-to-reward is really high. Tapes are dead becuase they all turned to crap over time.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
A shitty condition out of date technological piece of crap?....$10 max
it says its not for sale
Quote by kaptkegan
Don't think I've ever been sigged.

I pretty much never leave the drug thread anymore.
Google shows nothing of relevance.

Promotional club sounds like they paid a company to promote their music. This could be one of their first cassettes they used to send into radio stations and major label's.
BLANKBLANK
Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
Google shows nothing of relevance.

Promotional club sounds like they paid a company to promote their music. This could be one of their first cassettes they used to send into radio stations and major label's.

Except it says "Fan Club" promotional use. That tells me it was for a fan club of some sort. Probably not worth that much.
Quote by daytripper75
Except it says "Fan Club" promotional use. That tells me it was for a fan club of some sort. Probably not worth that much.

So more than likely it's a copy of a cassette distributed by a fan club to try and spread fame.
BLANKBLANK