i rly laiked dis it wuz totallyzzz broohtal.

In all seriousness though dude, how do you get that sort of crunchy delayed tone for the guitars? Like what plugins etc. are you using?
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Haha thanks, guys!

@A Haunted Mantra: I'm a huge melodeath fan and really enjoyed the songs you've got up on Soundcloud!

@Twistedrock: if you're talking about the lead parts it's just POD Farm but I high-passed pretty high, like 400hz, then ran it through a stereo delay and a big hall reverb. Rhythm tones are also POD farm, it's the Big Bottom amp with a tubescreamer and then I'm blending a couple Mesa OS cab impulses in LeCab.
Let's party.
Cool stuff, always enjoy listening to your productions. Not a huge fan of deathcore, but I dig this. I'm not even sure I'd call this deathcore TBH.

For the mix, the snare is too loud IMO and I don't like how editted the guitars sound at the breakdown at the beginning, but with some vocals or something over it, it'd sound much less out of place.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by MatrixClaw
Cool stuff, always enjoy listening to your productions. Not a huge fan of deathcore, but I dig this. I'm not even sure I'd call this deathcore TBH.

For the mix, the snare is too loud IMO and I don't like how editted the guitars sound at the breakdown at the beginning, but with some vocals or something over it, it'd sound much less out of place.

Y U NO LIKE MY LOUD SNARES AND TIGHT RIGHT HAND?! Anyway haha, I just figured deathcore would be appropriate cuz it had breakdowns and blast beats... and I recorded it wearing a fitted hat. I might try some vocals tomorrow, yeehaw!

I'll check your songs tomorrow, Aaron; I haven't heard any of your newer stuff.
Let's party.
I really enjoyed this man Very good stuff! Very well written. Definitely try to get some vocals going over it!
Ah nice, I'll try it then, were the reverbs and delays the POD Farm ones or..?
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Dude... Awesome Right hand. Some really nice riffs too. Btw, do i hear some Lamb of God in there? :O
Really nice shit man. Awesome mix as well.
The bass really tied this together. Too many d-core bands just bury the bass in the mix, and I never really got why.
It sounds like the meter's in the red in some spots, but the production is great (the snare could be stronger, though, especially in the breakdown).
How did you pull off that gating in the intro? A really tight noise gate, or did you just edit the audio manually? Because da-yum.
How you got it to sound so brutal in drop d is beyond me. Haha you're great!
If you're playing music to get attention then you're forgetting the purpose of music
Second comment, but I do love this that much :P Would you be able to supply some kind of tab for this man? I would like to play along to it
Pretty nifty bro, definately proves the point of "it's not how low you can tune that makes it heavy, but it's how you actually PLAY" Very tight playing, it made me listen to it more than once or twice which is awesome :P Think the only niggle i have with it is that it isn't long enough.

Would love to know what setup you run (as I'm in the market at the moment).

check out either Scavenger's Daughter or Swamp, or you can be really wild and check out more if you fancy it :P
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/ascendancy2/
Critting as I listen.

Really nice intro, and first verse progresses really well on from it. The chugging is a bit to mechanical and tight sounding for me, but the riffs are good.

The riff around 35 seconds is really cool, love the guitar tone, and the really thrashy riff it drops into works really well. You have great use of rhythm - from the fast riff to the powerful breakdown.

Really good riffs and a really tight piece. It would be great if it was longer though, and with vocals

I know it's completely different, but I'd appreciate it if you checked this out https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1501751