Good Gent's & Ladies of The Pit, recommend me some good flight simulation's.

^ That.

I'm looking for some good flight simulation games that are available in the UK, and as I know most of you are avid gamers, I thought you could provide some ideas

I require the games to have only two major features:

- Realistic.
- Good graphics.

Helicopter, planes; it doesn't matter, I like both. I already have "Falcon 4.0 Allied Force", but it doesn't have to be combat. Just anything

PC spec's if it makes a difference:
- 8GB RAM
- 1GB Graphics
- 720HD screen
- 500GB HDD
- Windows 7 x64bit

- CyborgX joystick

Tah
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Last edited by rockdude375 at Nov 27, 2011,
Osama Bin Laden's Plane Simulator 2001
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Why did I ask The Pit
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Microsoft Flight Simulator X... It's no Galaga, but it might be just what you're looking for.
The Chosen One is here.
Long Live jgotts11!
Microsoftcore Flight Simulator XXX
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
theres that wii one where you hold the controller like youre throwing a paper airplane and zoom around and do backflips and shit. oh, and if you pull the back trigger, you can shoot at shit too.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Weaponized
Macrohard Land Reality X

I laughed.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
No love for Ace Combat? My favourite war series ever, back when they had the made up countries, Balkans and Usea.

Quote by Trowzaa
No love for Ace Combat? My favourite war series ever, back when they had the made up countries, Balkans and Usea.

It must be said I do like Ace Combat a lot, I think 'Squadron Leader' is one of the best of them.

I remember that game.