Yeah, I kind of already know what the answer should be, but this is a pretty hard choice (to me) and I just feel I need to know I'm doing the right thing.

To start off, last year I went to college and first semester got put on academic probation and second semester got the boot and was told I had to wait at least 6 months to get back in. Don't talk shit, I went to college a non-smoking non-drinking super christian and now I'm just a total stoner lol. I made some of the best friends I've ever made in my life, figured out my own beliefs and spent most of my days listening to music or watching tv or writing and figuring out what I like and growing in myself. The group of friends that I hung out with lived on my floor and we chilled everyday, almost all day outside of classes.

After that I worked over the summer doing data entry, did really got and was getting paid well by the time I left. In August, I moved back to my college town and got a house with two guys that lived on my floor that were still going to college. I found a great job early in september, and then I got laid off (involuntary of workforce, not fired lol) in late October. I spent the end of October and all of November looking for a job to no luck (I'm a stoner but I know how to get a job, it's the availability not the way I search). Our landlord just sold our house and we only have until the middle of December to move out, and because I wasn't working or doing anything, I moved back in with my parents and went back to the job I had over the summer.

Now that I'm back, not in school and have no desire to go back, I'm living back home with my parents for a month while I bank some money and pay off some debt from not having a job the past month. My friends (and me) are thinking that I should just bank some money for a few extra weeks so I can pay rent, food, gas and bud for a month or two so I have time to find a job. But, part of me says I should move into in apartment near my home town to keep the job I have, live by myself and take a year to grow in myself and save money.

Extra details: I'm making $13/hr at the job I have, and should be making about 17 if I stay to the end of Feb. I'll get benefits after working for 31 days if I stay. I'll have all the money to rent my own place or pay my part of rent and everything at my friends by Jan, I just gotta decide what to do.

I'd really like to live with my friends, but feel like I won't find a job that pays this comfortably if I go there, but I also know that everyone I know is off at college and I'd literally be by myself here. I can't meet people at work, I sit at a computer with headphones on for 8 hours and go home, and the thought of spending days by myself intimidates me a bit. So I'm uneasy about the more financially stable path because I think I'll be unhappy, and I don't wanna move because I don't know if I'll find a job.

Also, my girlfriend lives in the town I would move to, and I really don't wanna go long distance.

What to do pit??

TLDR: Earn more money and be by myself everyday, or move into a house with friends and risk not getting paid as much or not finding a job at all?

Edit: Damn this shit looks longer after I hit the post button lol, my bad for makin yall read this, I just really needed to talk to someone about this and don't have anyone I wanna tell about this irl.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Last edited by DefectedFromGod at Nov 27, 2011,
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Also, my girlfriend lives in the town I would move to, and I really don't wanna go long distance.

You pretty much answered yourself buddy.

And I'm sure you'll be able to find a job too if you were able to nail the one you currently have.

It's only my opinion though.
Quote by DarkTom666
You pretty much answered yourself buddy.

And I'm sure you'll be able to find a job too if you were able to nail the one you currently have.

It's only my opinion though.

I was in that town looking for a job mid october through november and couldn't find anything at all, even mcdonalds lol, thats why im uneasy

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by DefectedFromGod
I was in that town looking for a job mid october through november and couldn't find anything at all, even mcdonalds lol, thats why im uneasy

Can't your friends/girlfriend hook you up with something?
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
Quote by DarkTom666
Can't your friends/girlfriend hook you up with something?

my girl only has a seasonal job, and none of my other friends work, they're all full time students. whatever i choose to do i gotta do on my own, either find a job or live by myself

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by DefectedFromGod
my girl only has a seasonal job, and none of my other friends work, they're all full time students. whatever i choose to do i gotta do on my own, either find a job or live by myself

Ah I see..

Well, good luck with whatever you choose.
I'd say to go back to college, or at least learn a trade. Having no education will be a real pain in the ass later in life. Some of our parents were able work around it, but as the time changes; we won't have the same luck.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
Lol at Bender

Quote by So-Cal

Quote by theguitarist

I got to warn you for spam though...

Quote by Shredoftheday
Nicely put good sir

I witnessed Night Of The Pear 2
I don't understand what you mean by "growing in yourself"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Lol, dude live life and forget the girlfriend.
I'd just do what you love for a while in your town with a good job.
My Soundcloud dudes
Recording gear:
Yahama Hs8
Saffire Pro 40
Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Honestly? Keep working the job you have and save your money.

I'm going to be blunt with you, if you were that big of an idiot where you flunked out after 2 semesters of college (REALLY? 2 LOUSY SEMESTERS?), then the atmosphere of a college town is the last thing you need to be around. If I were you, I'd focus on getting my shit together.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.