So I expect this thread to be called retarded and immature immediately. It kinda is, but I'm kinda retarded and immature, so I think it's funny. Also, this may have been done before, but I couldn't find it. :/ If it has been, you're welcome to close this.

Today I was playing this game with some friends, and I thought the Pit would be a great place to share it. The way it works is you choose a song, I think it was supposed to be the song you last listened to, and then you take the name and add "in my ass" after it. I love it. (yes, i'm mature far beyond my age)

Some examples:
No One Like You... in my ass
Wind of Change... in my ass
I Just had Sex... in my ass.

You should get it by now. Have fun flaunting your immaturity!
You're mentally handicapped and still in adolescence.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
my friend posted that on facebook and the last song i listened to was the mighty masturbator......in my ass and i lol'd
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
my friend posted that on facebook and the last song i listened to was the mighty masturbator......in my ass and i lol'd

Alright, let me try:

Puny Humans...in my ass.

What They Lack... in my ass
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by MH400

Oh_Look_This_thread_again.jpg

Really? Goddamn. Couldn't find it, though. Can I let it keep going?
Quote by Butt Rayge
I Like Big Butts... In My Ass

...........some things you just keep to yourself, yenno? its not like its a bad thing or anything like that, its just kinda.... different than what normal people find to be...yenno ....normal. ok? so just....think about what you say before you say it.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
...........some things you just keep to yourself, yenno? its not like its a bad thing or anything like that, its just kinda.... different than what normal people find to be...yenno ....normal. ok? so just....think about what you say before you say it.

yenno u
I Cum Blood.... in my ass
Welcome To The Jungle....in my ass
Live Forever....in my ass
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Dream Theater- Beneath the surface in my ass

Edit: you could do this with the UG thread titles too.

Tinnitus sufferers: Share your experiances... in my ass
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Nov 28, 2011,