I'm talking mainly about the neck- the distance between the strings, between the frets, width of the neck etc.

Or does it just depend on the model? If anybody knows any websites with measurements that would help a lot! Thanks
All depends on brand, model ect. But obviously you cant have a fret board 3 feet wide ha
Varies depending on brand/model.

Most companies will have the specifications (including fretboard radius, nut width etc) of their individual guitars on their website.
Most manufacturers should give some sort of list.

The distance between the strings depends on the nut. The two most common widths there are 1 3/4" and 1 13/16" I think. (There are more, check the next post...)

For the distance between the frets, that is determined by the scale length. Again, usually one of a few standards, and mostly between 24" and 25".

Width of the neck is, for the most part, down to the brand, but is constrained by the path of the strings down the neck - a combination of nut width and string spacing at the bridge. The shape and thickness of the neck is all down to the brand/model.
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Last edited by Joeval at Nov 28, 2011,
the most common steel string acoustic nut widths are 1 11/16", 1 3/4", 1 7/8" and 1 13/16" and 1 5/8". the godin brands (seagull, art & lutherie) tend to be slightly off, offering 1.8" and 1.72". the spacing between the nut slots tends to be.
Quote by Skeet UK
I just looked in my Oxford English Dictionary and under "Acoustic Guitar", there was your Avatar and an email address!
Quote by patticake
the most common steel string acoustic nut widths are 1 11/16", 1 3/4", 1 7/8" and 1 13/16" and 1 5/8". the godin brands (seagull, art & lutherie) tend to be slightly off, offering 1.8" and 1.72". the spacing between the nut slots tends to be.

Ah, I thought I forgot a couple of widths there, thanks for correcting.

I didn't know the godin lot were off slightly either! Suppose that counts to the seagulls I've tried being so nice...
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here