Page 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8

(some bloody sket ^)

I've been noticing a rise in right wing sentiments recently in and around my area, which has been quite politically moderate area up until the last year or so. I don't think it's a sentiment quite up to organizing itself yet or even an open one, but I know a lot of white people who sympathize with concepts like Islamophobia and the loss of the 'White Englishman'. I even heard that twonk John Cleese, making a statement about it the other day; so to me it appears to much more prevalent than people would like to admit, albiet less on a political level and more in a atypical inward Englishman social level.

I just wanted to know if anyone agrees with that. I haven't been up north of Cambridge to be honest, so I don't know really know how people feel in other parts. But I would hazard a guess that it would be even worse up North in places like Manchester and Bradford. But please, do tell me otherwise if so.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Last edited by soccermom at Nov 28, 2011,
I hear the phrases "those dirty Kosovan cunts" and "fucking Slovaks" on a daily basis.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Kosovo!? Jeeez
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Where i live is rife with racism, particularly to the Asian community, of which there is barely one anyway. I hate hearing comments from these morons about how they're the ones who ruin the economy and all the other bullshit that spouts from their cesspool mouth.
Quote by soccermom
Kosovo!? Jeeez

I'm not sure if the immigrants they hate are actually Kosovan, or if they just label them Kosovan because they sound Eastern European.

S A D B O Y S
I see nothing wrong with it:

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Apparently I should be afraid of these foreigners as all they do is start fights and scrounge benefits, even though all the people who've tried to start fights with me or mug me are white-British. Hmm...

S A D B O Y S
Just watched the video. I would've mopped the floor with her. Why weren't any of the White people saying anything?
Quote by andyscoot
Just watched the video. I would've mopped the floor with her. Why weren't any of the White people saying anything?

Because she's clearly bat-shit insane and might start biting people?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
That lady would've been eaten alive on the NYC subway system.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
That lady would've been eaten alive on the NYC subway system.

I think she got away with it because she a little lad on her lap, because if I was there, I would have given the her the cunt punt treatment.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by andyscoot

There is no context whatsoever, someone obviously did or said something to cause it. It's pretty bad to see so many people judging a situation they have no knowledge of.
I don't think it even needs violence. Just "fellow" British people showing her that that shit isn't right.

Quote by Nemm
It's pretty bad to see so many people judging a situation they have no knowledge of.

Nothing that could've happened warrants that kind of behaviour.
Last edited by andyscoot at Nov 28, 2011,
Quote by Cianyx
Anti racist is code for anti white!

Tommy Robinson, is that you?

S A D B O Y S
Quote by I.O.T.M
Man, he is wasted.

Edit: www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5VDbu-HLMs

I was just going to post that too!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Sad thing is as a country we're so obsessed and preoccupied by overseas threats that we forget that there's a large proportion of our own citizens who are cunts like her, scumbags who riot and steal and murderous chavs who beat and stab people for fun.

Just plain rotten to the core
Quote by ButtHurt©
Sad thing is as a country we're so obsessed and preoccupied by overseas threats that we forget that there's a large proportion of our own citizens who are cunts like her, scumbags who riot and steal and murderous chavs who beat and stab people for fun.

Just plain rotten to the core

Totally agree, also we've got people who are just "casual racists" who are like I'm not racist but....
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
The sad thing in the video is that that kid is going to be raised by that psycho,

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
White power
You are part of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.

You mean Labour, UKIP, BNP and the Conservatives?
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
I've noticed since i got into manchester there are far more immigrants than where i lived before, doesn't really bother me though.

As a rule i tend to find that people with a lower education are far more prone to being 'patriotic'. The same people who agree with those types of sentiments are the same people who on facebook put idiotic messages, such as:

'A footballer earns £250 000 a week and a soldier earns £25 000 a year. Ones kicking a football around and the other ones risking their life, repost this if you think they should swap.'

& theres another which springs to mind about immigrants going onto benefits, which is about as stupid as the one above. I can't remember the details but it ends in 'repost this if you're brave enough' or something like that which just makes me cringe.
For **** sake, when will people understand that race doesn't matter. If a kid is raised in a shit area, it's gonna act like that. No matter if it's white, black, brown or ****ing purple. In the end, we're all from the same place.
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Quote by Shabalaba
I've noticed since i got into manchester there are far more immigrants than where i lived before, doesn't really bother me though.

As a rule i tend to find that people with a lower education are far more prone to being 'patriotic'. The same people who agree with those types of sentiments are the same people who on facebook put idiotic messages, such as:

'A footballer earns £250 000 a week and a soldier earns £25 000 a year. Ones kicking a football around and the other ones risking their life, repost this if you think they should swap.'

& theres another which springs to mind about immigrants going onto benefits, which is about as stupid as the one above. I can't remember the details but it ends in 'repost this if you're brave enough' or something like that which just makes me cringe.

As much as I hate "repost this!" things, they're right that footballers are stupidly overpaid.
It's always been the same and, dare I say, probably always will; particularly in times of social unrest (such as now).

People just need a scapegoat for the problems they face in their shitty little lives.
I've honestly never encountered that sort of thing just openly in public, and I've been around London a lot. It probably wasn't in the City area, just out in the districts.

But there is a big divide in the town I live in. Polish and Lithuanian immigrants make up quite a large portion of the population, and they all live in benefit housing on one side of the river, while everyone else has moved into the main town. There's been a fair amount of violence, and it's always reported as a main point in the news that "foreigners" were involved.
Quote by MadClownDisease
As much as I hate "repost this!" things, they're right that footballers are stupidly overpaid.

They're paid as much as people pay them. If 100 people went to watch Man Utd, their players would be on a shite wage. Supply and Demand.
Not a fan of Islam, but middle eastern people are pretty cool and doesnt afraid of anything (except free speech :P )
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by SkepsisMetal
But there is a big divide in the town I live in. Polish and Lithuanian immigrants make up quite a large portion of the population, and they all live in benefit housing on one side of the river, while everyone else has moved into the main town. There's been a fair amount of violence, and it's always reported as a main point in the news that "foreigners" were involved.

See, it this what it's all about. When you divide them up, when you look down at them. They don't come into the community! I have friends who have immigrated into Finland, but grown up with other Finns. They have gotten into the community!

@gallagher, ?
Quote by TheChaz
I ran over two squirrels at once one time. They were chasing after each other in the street, and I swerved to avoid them, but ended up with one under each tire. Still my greatest driving accomplishment to date.

Quote by WantsLesPaul
Hitler could have been aborted
Last edited by Axeaman at Nov 28, 2011,
It is only natural for humans to become more egocentric in times of crisis.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
When black people started coming to the Netherlands from our colonies there were problems with their settling too. Immigrants get the shitty jobs and live an relative poor existence. Their kids grew up in poor areas, most likely noticed people looked at them differently. Probably had an identity crisis somewhere down the line too, were they Dutch or did they belong to their parents' countries if they feel welcome in neither place? It's these kids that raised trouble. Now we're a generation further and these problems are less prevalent with this demographic. These kids were born here, their parents were too, and not as many of them live in impoverished areas.

Now we have problems with mostly Moroccan and Turkish youth. They're the first generation who were born here. We shouldn't accept shitty behaviour, but at least you can understand why such a big number of them end up in trouble a lot if you look at the past. But instead of concluding that people think these groups are hardwired to be scum and resent them for it. I fear the same thing will happen with the Eastern European immigrants, but as a nation we haven't learned anything.

If you ask me a big part of the problem is that these group came in waves. I think there arose a real us vs. them atmosphere because of it. If you come on your own, you're suddenly surrounded by folks who have already settled and can show you around. The Asians have come more gradually and spread over time and I have never heard anyone complain about "those asshole Asian youths."

Edit: Populism in politics has probably helped spread the hate too.
Last edited by frankv at Nov 28, 2011,
Quote by Axeaman
See, it this what it's all about. When you divide them up, when you look down at them. They don't come into the community! I have friends who have immigrated into Finland, but grown up with other Finns. They have gotten into the community!

You have to wonder who to blame more though. I couldn't tell what came first; the media fear mongering or the self perpetuated segregation. One spawns from the other, and it's just descended into a vicious cycle.
I keep saying I can't wait to move out, but I can't see why it would or could be different in any other towns. It's sad really, more than angering.
Page 1 of 3