I would speed up time so I could speed up on slapping you for posting this thread about speeding up
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Sure, I'd speed up to the next weekend.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
i'd speed up to when i get back from tescos with jam doughnuts. god damn i love those things.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Quote by Mazzakazza
Why do you want to be older than 21? When I hit 30 I'll probably shed a tear.

I hate being considered a "kid".
If I could find a way I'd take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay

...oh wait....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
What?

I really like being English. I'm 20. Nobody has called me a kid in 6 years or so.

Quote by Brendan.Clace
If I could find a way I'd take back those words that hurt you and you'd stay

...oh wait....

Quote by Mazzakazza
What?

I really like being English. I'm 20. Nobody has called me a kid in 6 years or so.

There's this whole thing here in the states where you're considered a kid until your 30's. Whether you're 15 or 28 doesn't seem to make much of a difference. People will look at you the same way.

I'm also jealous as hell of when people talk about say 1994 as if it was last year. Years feel like seconds to some people but feels like centuries to me.
Last edited by MiserySignals11 at Nov 28, 2011,
1. Throwing away years of your life is silly.

2. Early 20s is like the peak of awesomeness.
Really? What about when you move out, if you go to university (college for you - that's not considered being a kid here, is it there), get a job and your own houseshare/flat/house?

I'd consider calling a 28 year old a kid totally bizarre - or anyone over the age of say, 18ish.

Quote by Ahteh
2. Early 20s is like the peak of awesomeness.

This. I'm 21 in a quarter of a year, I'm only just getting started. It's really nice.
Quote by MiserySignals11
I hate being considered a "kid".
Stop hanging out with your grandparents then.
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Mazzakazza
Really? What about when you move out, if you go to university (college for you - that's not considered being a kid here, is it there), get a job and your own houseshare/flat/house?

I'd consider calling a 28 year old a kid totally bizarre - or anyone over the age of say, 18ish.

People who go to college are always called "college kids" here as if we go to elementary school. Dear christ, half the people who go to my school might as well be in elementary school.

There was some news story years ago that said the human brain isn't developed completely until ages 25-30, so people use that as an excuse to belittle people around my age. I understand a lot of people my age act like they're 5, but I don't like being seen as "one of them".
Dude, you'll get to your mid 30's and wonder what the ****'s happened and wish you were 21 again.....

The older you get the faster time seems to pass......... don't wish your life away.
[
Quote by Skuzzmo
Dude, you'll get to your mid 30's and wonder what the ****'s happened and wish you were 21 again.....

The older you get the faster time seems to pass......... don't wish your life away.

I don't see what would be so bad about being 35ish. And I hope you're right, because I feel like I've been alive for thousands of years.
Quote by MiserySignals11
I don't see what would be so bad about being 35ish. And I hope you're right, because I feel like I've been alive for thousands of years.

Maybe you're the second coming, and just don't know it yet?
Quote by MiserySignals11
I don't see what would be so bad about being 35ish.

Don't worry, you will do.....
[
Quote by Mazzakazza
Maybe you're the second coming, and just don't know it yet?

I hope

Quote by Skuzzmo
Don't worry, you will do.....

Give me some examples of how being 35 is so horrible
Last edited by MiserySignals11 at Nov 28, 2011,
I would slow it down!

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
I'd kind of not speed it up or slow it down but keep it on an event horizon so it stood still
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer