Hey guys I haven't been on UG for a while now but I figured I might as well post this here. I have mixing stems for you guys if you want a shot at mixing this for fun. If you make a mix that blows me away I will use it as the downloadable song link for the public along with a link to your studio page or whatever to help boost publicity on your parts. The link for the stems is within the youtube description. Happy mixing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lny0Nie-qkI
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on
Great stuff Dude!
Now running an Eleven Rack with Pro Tools 10.3.3 - it's amazing and I'm having ball with it - worth every penny. PT 10 is tops IMO and the Eleven Rack is a work of art!
sounds great! can't wait to mix it, and in perfect time for the holiday season!

ps

your mix on utube sounds phenomenal!
Audio Ecstasy Productions!

Guitar/Backline Tech in the Los Angeles area and on tour!
Custom guitar pedals and cabling for stage and studio!

I set up DAWs and tweak computers to record audio. Hit me up @ audioecstasyproductions[at}gmail.com
Quote by fastlanestoner
sounds great! can't wait to mix it, and in perfect time for the holiday season!

ps

your mix on utube sounds phenomenal!

thanks dude! I updated it with a link to a mix I made last night. It sounds a bit better in my opinion. This is my last bump for this so get it while its hot
5150 III 100W, Mesa 4x12 Cab, Framus Cobra Cab, M-Audio Profire 610, ISA One Pre, SC607-b, Equator D5's, Countryman Type 85 Di box, Radial JCR, Superior Drummer, SSD 4 Ex, TS9, NS-2 and the list goes on and on