Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8&feature=channel_video_title

People keep complaining that Britain is going down the pan. This woman further proves that point. Why do we let people like this breed? She needs her tubes tied, and have her vagina sewn shut.

Warning:

The above video contains swearing and racism. Do not watch if you are easily upset. Its pissed me off.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
If she had her vagina sewn shut how would she pee? Out her nose? That's crazy.

Also there's a thread already.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
It bothers me because she is a horribly ignorant racist, plus had I been on that tram I would be one of those foreigners that ruined Britain, apparently
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Well i still think you should have to pass some kind of test to prove you're fit to raise children. It's unfair on the kids to have them brought up by horrible, negligent people. You need to pass a test to drive a car on the roads in order to make sure you aren't a hazard to others, the same should apply for other things.
****ing hell. She hits off every bingo card. 'I work'; 'Polish'; 'you're not British'; 'where you come from'; '>imply that non-whites are non-British'; '>explicitly say non-whites are non-British', '>imply second generation migrants in England are not English'...
She's worse than the so-called immigrants she's complaining about. Stupid, uneducated, ignorant bitch.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by BeefWellington
She's worse than the so-called immigrants she's complaining about. Stupid, uneducated, ignorant bitch.

That somehow implies that the migrants there are bad, be careful with that.

Saying that, the people who spoke back were awesome.
Quote by Guitardude19
It bothers me because she is a horribly ignorant racist, plus had I been on that tram I would be one of those foreigners that ruined Britain, apparently

And? Why do you care what some racist bitch says? Ignore it.
That's ****ing awful. I can't believe that no one assaulted that bitch.

On the bright side, she's going to recieve a lot of hate!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Craigo
That somehow implies that the migrants there are bad, be careful with that.

Saying that, the people who spoke back were awesome.

Not what I'm trying to convey at all. Hence the "so-called" part. And I agree.
I shall grant you three wishes.

None of which will work.

Does the above post enrage, offend or confuse you?

Good.

I like my women how I like my guitars. Curvy and like it when I finger them.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
And? Why do you care what some racist bitch says? Ignore it.

You're Jewish, right?
MATTERHORN
I try to ignore racists, but they just get to me sometimes, especially once they break out the Mexican quips.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Spouting shite while hiding behind her kid. Should have to pass an IQ test before allowed to breed.
Does anybody else for bad when they see children stuck with mothers like that?
Quote by add_g
Does anybody else for bad when they see children stuck with mothers like that?

Absolutely.
MATTERHORN
Quote by So-Cal
"Go back to si fucking nic... Nicaragua."

Wrong Continent retard.

I thought she said N-word Africa. Honestly, it's hard to tell with that cartoon-y accent.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
absolutely disgusting. She's clearly on something leading to her ranting loudly and giving her that high horse motion in her movements. Spouting expletives and rascist hate with children(her own included) on the same bus.

If she's not holding that baby as a shield like a coward then im pretty sure that other british lady wit the kid stomps her ass right there on the train.

lets see Cowardly? check........Ignorant? check......... Druggie?check.
Knowledge is power
Big respect for the people on the tram for keeping their calm and not responding with violence. It shows what good people they are for not dropping to such a low level.
I would rather have them here, then that vulgar woman.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Martin Luther King.

Ovation 1771AX
Roland GK-3
Roland GR-20
Boss DS-1
Boss PS-6

Quote by art671

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."
Martin Luther King.

At times this dream almost seems possible then you see people like this lady. I honestly cant wait for the day when race isnt a factor. I dont think the racial equality will happen as long as people dont all look the same from breeding.

If there is a small difference in ones skin tone or appearance then others will find a way to alienate and oppress them. Where there is difference there will be disagreement and strife as always. Racism isnt a physical thing like water or paper its an ideal. One that was created at some point in human history as a way of sayin we should control you and we are better. Doesnt matter if 100 people like Martin Luther King fought that ideal its been going on longer than we can understand and will continue. You cant kill an ideal and those who follow it only continue to teach those they raise and the cycle continues. Has anyone ever noticed how racist people dont actually call themselves racist? It's cause thats what they were taught to believe is right. Dont blame just this one lady blame those who came before her and pity her son and those afterward in their family if he doesnt break away from that way of thinking.
Knowledge is power
Absolutely justified.

Goddamn immigrants taking our jobs, taking over our land. This is bullshit. This is Great Britain. What happened to it? I'll tell you. All these immigrats showed up and brought it down a notch, now it's Average Britain. They are the vilest of diseases on this island.

Come on people, it's time for the white race to stand up in this country. Keep Britain white! Vote BNP!
As an American, i couldn't get through 10 seconds due to disgusting accent.

"I 'ot a 'ittle 'bo' hur'"

groce
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Last edited by CrunchyRoll at Nov 28, 2011,
Quote by Philip_pepper
Absolutely justified.

Goddamn immigrants taking our jobs, taking over our land. This is bullshit. This is Great Britain. What happened to it? I'll tell you. All these immigrats showed up and brought it down a notch, now it's Average Britain. They are the vilest of diseases on this island.

Come on people, it's time for the white race to stand up in this country. Keep Britain white! Vote BNP!

What about Australia, Amercia, etc etc
Should they be given back, to the tribes etc

Ovation 1771AX
Roland GK-3
Roland GR-20
Boss DS-1
Boss PS-6

Quote by Philip_pepper
Absolutely justified.

Quote by Cal UK
Oooh, I think she's been arrested.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15923875

Thats dumb she shouldn't be arrested. She is ignorant and wrong in some ways but arrest its not like she pissed on some one, or maced them. A total waste of the polices time.... They should be out arresting minorities.
THE GEAR The Gear
Ibanez RGA121
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Schecter V7 Black Jack
PRS SE Custom 24
Ibanez S470
Line 6 Spider Valve 2x12
Last edited by Briyan_15 at Nov 28, 2011,
Wow,what an asshole. I seriously hope that she gets what she deserves.
Also saying that just because someone's skin color is different doesn't mean they cant be born in a a specific country.
Quote by PeZ546
Damn. I love Austria, it's my favourite place in the world, but they seriously need to nip this 'imprisoning girls in sex-dungeons' thing in the bud..
Last edited by savage71 at Nov 28, 2011,
Just f'kin disgraceful.
Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Cherry Sunburst
-Peavey Vypyr 15
-Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 0.10
-Jim Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah pedal
-Boss DS-1 Distortion pedal
-Cleartone instrument cable

L.F.C
Quote by CrunchyRoll
As an American, i couldn't get through 10 seconds due to disgusting accent.

"I 'ot a 'ittle 'bo' hur'"

groce

I actually had a hard time understanding the whole rant. British accent plus English not being my native language.
I have no sig
WTF is this shit? "Words cannot comprehend"? Of course not, they're ****ing words. Did no one else notice the atrocious dumbness of this thread title?
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
WTF is this shit? "Words cannot comprehend"? Of course not, they're ****ing words. Did no one else notice the atrocious dumbness of this thread title?

Good to see you got the point of the thread.
Page 1 of 2