Does anyone know where I can buy those pups? Because I can't find a shop that sells them
Quote by Sputnik1
New guitar and amp.

I'm working on that XD
but I don't have that much money so :P
Quote by Sputnik1
New guitar and amp.

+1

Pickups really won't make as much of a difference as a new amp (and better guitars are always fun). If you need more output, get a booster pedal, it's a cheaper way to go.
Pickups wont really sound much different through a cheap mini modelling amp. It might be better to hold onto that money.

If you still want to buy them and you cant find any online retailers you might have to resort to eBay.
Quote by rageahol
+1

Pickups really won't make as much of a difference as a new amp (and better guitars are always fun). If you need more output, get a booster pedal, it's a cheaper way to go.

Booster pedal won't help much with his amp
Squier Strat
Behringer Fuzz
GFT-90
I mean the cube is a good amp, I just don't believe that changing the pickups are going to make it much better. It would just be better to save your money and buy better gear. You don't polish a turd. You throw it away and get a better one.
Hi, I have one I took out of my B.C.Rich Draco there not bad pup .

To me it seems like they went kinda after the SD Invader but with less bass and more treble mids seem to me about the same.

I put the SD Invader in my Draco I like it better then the RockField FatAss.

If you want to buy the FatAss I'll sell it for $25.00 and you pay shipping.

leesops@hotmail.com
Let The Guy Buy Pickups If He Wants Pickups
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."