Walked into a local music shop named kevins musician supply to have a look. My girl was looking at a new 299.00 epiphone dot studio so i looked at it and noticed it played well and sounded well acuastically..so kevin said he would give us a deal of 250.00 with a hard shell case. Not shure if that was a good deal or not and it being close to christmas i declined.
I later got home and researched and realized it was a good deal. A week later I went to another local shop and they had a cherry dot studio that played just as well. flipped the price tag 345.00. I thought mmmm? maybe i would take another look at kevins. I went in picked it up and noodled around unplugged and an old dude asked if i wanted to plug in but i didnt and was about to hang it back on the wall and kevin sais ill make you a deal. 199.00 with a hardshell case. I said ok. I thought what a deal for a brand new guitar.
Got home plugged it in to my flextone switched to a roland jazz chorus with a little chorus effect and sounds great with the guitar volume down a little.
played well through high gain models as well.
this is the first guitar that ive owned that the vlume knob actually is useful in changing sound without decreasing sustain. although it only has one tone knob the way the volume control works its very useful.

Nice deal bro
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
HNGD!...

Nice score...
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Wow, good deal for you. HNGD!
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Nice

Dots are awesome guitars.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Hdng!
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi
That is one freaking sweet deal!!! Douches here (Canada) try to sell those used (in terrible condition) for $300.
love that wood grain
Get them to love you, while they may depending on your words and wealth, the only one who's really judging you is yourself, nobody else.

Any and all posts by this user are fictional and for entertainment purposes only
I've been GASing over one of these for a while now. They just ooze swag.

HNGD

281-330-8004, that's my cell phone number, hit me up on the low